Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added will rogers downs (oklahoma) 7 9
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Wednesday, April 10th

1st – Gingermore (6) presents with competing angles. Johns was 25% Win in P2T with Non-shipping L1-3s on Opening Day but is 0-11 this year. At the same time, he is 40% Win with Dropdowns in L3T. We are remined that the difference between an Open $10K and a C5N1Y is just two clicks.

I would BET AGAINST Ferraro whose IV is 0.39 with Non-shipping 2L1-3s.

DDs 2,4,5/8

3rd – Raymond has an IV of 0.5 with 1st 3 OC. Mr. Bennett has an IV of 0.62 with 2S + No Class Change types. Harty will be the favorite and he has two winning angles with IVs of 3.5 in these circumstances. The “King of the OSTs” scratched Bourbon Tan on Friday, apparently wanting for BT to break maiden on the lawn. Last three were well above par versus open company.

Win 5 (Best Bet)

DDs 5/3,7

4th – Sienkewicz is on fire, winning 3 of last 4 and 5 of last 13. Curiously, he’s only 20% Win when the favorite and that appears to explain last. Previous two were par. Solid apprentice has Judith (7) shedding 7 lbs. here. KOC is 27% Win with firsters and she wins 4X as many MCs as MSWs.

DDs 3,7/1,5,7

5th – Competing angles for Bennett complicates matters here. Gerry is only 5% Win with FBK + UC types but 88% ITM with 2L + FBKs. He’s also 46% Win when the favorite on the FBK. If I was playing, I’d stick to the ML choices.

Trifectas 1,5,7/All/1,5,7 (30 bets)

6th – Gonz is 47% ITM with Plain UCs. I’ll give her a piece at $10-1.

Trifectas 2,4,6,7/All/3 (20 bets)

7th – There’s a lot of hinky stuff going on here with 1,3,7,9 & 11.

Exacta Box 4,6

Saver Trifectas 4,6/1,2,3,7,9,11/4,6 (12 bets)

9th – Hubba Bubba (7) inherited the obligation to apply the pressure in last hurting his chances. Different trip could have different outcome for the Gospel Rocker from Ocala, Johnny Collins. Praise the Lord!

Weighted Exacta Key Box 7/2,4,5

Saver Trifectas 2,4,5/2,4,5/7 (6 bets)

Early Pic 4 (2-5) .... 5, 8 WT 5, 7, 8, (11) WT 3, 7, 11 WT 1, 3, 5 ... $.50 ... $ 27.00 ( $ 36.00)

Late Pic 4 (6-9) .... 2, 4, 7 WT 4, 7 WT 1, 3, 8 WT 4 ** …$.50 ... $9.00

Comment

keeneland

R1 #6 alec and arthur (4-1)
        R2 #8 coworker (7-2)
        R4 #3 marina view (8-1)

interesting jose ortiz would hop aboard this horse.. shows little on paper

done

tampa bay

R3 #5 bourbon tan (7-2)
        R4 #1 legalize it (12-1)
        R8 #4 bella pierina (6-1)
        R9 #7 hubba bubba (4-1)

aqueduct

R6 #7 serious mischief (6-1) lower
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

keeneland

R2 #2 light of the world (3-1)
          R4 #8 j zar (6-1)
          R5 #6 odie (6-1)
          R7 #8 mission from elle (8-1)

gulfstream

R2 #2 valerie first (5-2)
          R5 #3 miss mairu (10-1)
          R7 #1 lailoni (4-1)
          R8 #5 beachwood ella (6-1)

aqueduct

R4 #9 nymphesa (20-1)
          R5 #5 trip ups (8-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 04-11-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Winx last race goes for # 33 !! Queen Elizabeth Stakes at Randwick

Comment

Queen Elizabeth Stakes which is headlined by Champion mare Winx. The Queen Elizabeth Stakes will be run on Saturday 13th April at Randwick racecourse.

Time: 3:05pm

Distance: 2000m

Class: Group 1

Comment

No Horse Trainer Jockey Barrier Weight
                1 HAPPY CLAPPER Patrick Webster Blake Shinn 6 59kg
                2 HARTNELL (GB) James Cummings Kerrin McEvoy 4 59kg
                3 HARLEM (GB) David & B Hayes & T Dabernig Jamie Kah 8 59kg
                4 HE’S EMINENT (IRE) Sir Mark Todd James McDonald 3 59kg
                5 KLUGER (JPN) Tomokazu Takano Tommy Berry 1 59kg
                6 MASK OF TIME (IRE) Ciaron Maher & David Eustace Sam Clipperton 7 59kg
                7 WINX Chris Waller Hugh Bowman 9 57kg
                8 DANZDANZDANCE Chris Gibbs & Michelle Bradley Opie Bosson 5 57kg
                9 SHILLELAGH (NZ) Chris Waller Brenton Avdulla 2 57kg

Comment

It's pretty funny my buddy locked in the win bet at 1.10. he said it going to go lower lol !!!

Comment

amazing just put up mlb..wasn't aware it is her last..a truly unbelievable accomplishment that probably tops frankel,zenyatta and black caviar (the last not overly familiar with)..have to think above even money a good deal..be interesting who she's going to be bred to..don't know much about aussie stallions..by street cry who is a grandson of mr prospector..pops of street cry was machavelian who also was a top class sire ..medaglia d'oro , frankel and war front all northern dancer line stallions..sure there are other contenders will be big news when she gives birth

Comment

You do baseball Bleeker?? Awesome. I have to start reading what you do for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                        You do baseball Bleeker?? Awesome. I have to start reading what you do for it.
                        yes along with college and pro football and college basketball and an occasional hockey ..I use something called sdql which stands for sports data query language ..it's a sports database that contains I would say around 100 variables for each sport so you can see how teams or the leagues in general do in certain situations..literally billions of combinations you can check out putting things together..it's free to use at killersports.com and with a little practice you can get the hang of it pretty quick..I'd say i'm intermediate at best and complicated ones I can't do..but imo you don't need to do complicated ones to come up with some really meaningful stuff..you can dm a question if you want but they explain it well at the site..just download the manual for a specific sport

Comment

added aqueduct 4 5

Comment

Ok thanks Bleeker I will check it out

Comment

supposed to be heavy rain tomorrow at oaklawn.. sucks

keeneland

R1 #6 cheytac (9-2)
                              R5 #5 sport'n forty (15-1)

fts by elite sire scat daddy out of a mare whose only other foal won $358k..solid and steady works from payson park going back to beginning of the year

R10 #6 doll collection (10-1)

fts by elite sire tapit and a half to groupie doll who won 12/23 and over $2.6M

aqueduct

R5 #2 apex predator (8-1)
                              R9 #5 middle out (4-1)

oaklawn

R2 #6 off sixes (5-1)
                              R4 #3 proudly pacific (7-2)
                              R10 #9 young bull (5-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 04-12-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

added oaklawn

Comment

Working...
                                X