R9 #1 go for a ride (12-1)

R11 #3 gleason (5-1)
    R13 #9 bigger picture (6-1)?? don't get ml

R14 florida derby

#4 bourbon war (7-2)

santa anita

R4 #6 ellie arroway (8-1)
    R10 #5 ameerah b (8-1)

both well bred expensive debut horses trained by sadler and ridden by baze.. not why i'm playing them but just happens to be so
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-30-2019, 03:32 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

What a run by thunder snow !!!! My buddy has the trial for a buck. Let's see what it pays, he needs it after the day he had lol !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        What a run by thunder snow !!!! My buddy has the trial for a buck. Let's see what it pays, he needs it after the day he had lol !!!

I haven't even watched it yet as I was out and about.. don't tell me anymore as I want to watch the replay.. glad your friend had it

separate note : put up up gulfstream 7-9 and the florida derby
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          I haven't even watched it yet as I was out and about.. don't tell me anymore as I want to watch the replay.. glad your friend had it

separate note : put up up gulfstream 7-9 and the florida derby

didn't mean to come across harsh here jim but realize it could have seemed that way.. if I was smart I knew the post time of the race and could have seen you posted after that and realized it was probably about the race.. could have waited longer to post the gulfstream races.. it's my bad

Comment

added gulfstream 11 13

Comment

added santa anita 4 10

Comment

sha tin.. 12:45 am

(odds last 4) 1st most recent
                payout odds below

R1 #11 jimson the dragon (19/28/7.4/41)
                R2 #5 royal prerogative (9.2/6.9/3.9/8.3)
                R3 #5 hasta luego (1.9/2nd start)
                R4 #11 shining ace (33/28/3.8/xx)
                R5 #9 high rev (9.2/10.0/3.1/5.4)

R6 #1 cheeky bee (52/44/99/99)
                R7 #9 cao cao (20/83/95)
                R8 #14 sleep education (39/82/21/13)
                R9 #8 regency bo bo (14/6.9/16/12)
                R9 #9 gold win (99/97/99/99)
                R10 #13 ever laugh (13/8.4/10/6.4)
                Last edited by bleeker; 03-30-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

finished hong kong

Comment

No worries Bleeker. Yeah it was a good race ! Get em good at Hong Kong

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                      No worries Bleeker. Yeah it was a good race ! Get em good at Hong Kong

good deal jim...last week will be a tough act to follow but hopefully end up in the black

Comment

Tampa
                        3rd – Yanez is 11-33 ITM with Plain Stretchouts at $10-1. What a nice opportunity to bomb versus this bunch…

4th – 69% of all of Ryan’s wins have been Shortenups or Stretchouts for years now, including 9 of 10 this season. He’s 23% Win with these overall.

Exacta Key Box 3/2,4,7

5th – Cox outperforms these on the grass and he and Casse have big AEPSs on the Turf of over $12K.

Exacta Key Box 2/1,3,6

6th - Clement is 92% ITM with UCEs and Delacour 81%. Delacour has only missed the board twice in last 17 starts and is 47% ITM with FTS + FTT types. Stidham is 11-17 ITM with L1-3 + S + Dropdown types.

Going out on a limb here: Trifectas 1,3,5,7/11/1,3,5,7,10,12 (20 bets)

7th – Servis is 52% Win here in L4T while chasing the big $$$. His AEPS on the lawn is over $18K.

Exacta Key Box 7/4,8

8th – Again, we follow the money.

DDs 4,7/3,8

9th – Another two from Servis. If the favorite, Servis is 62% Win here (see #3 & 8) and he’s 64% Win with Dropdowns (See #8). Double your pleasure, double your fun.

Trifectas 3,8/1,4/1,3,4,8

10th – Exacta Box 6,8,9 and Saver Trifectas 6,8,9/4/6,8,9

Pick 3 – 6,8,9/6,9,10/7,8,9 (27 bets).

11th – Pletcher is 12 of 13 ITM with UCEs with 9 Wins. You can’t fight City Hall…

Exacta Key Box 10/6,9 and Saver Trifectas 10/1/6,9

12th – Simms is 1-19 with No Change types. Cazares is 0-25 with Shippers. That leaves us with 7,8 & 9.

See R10 Pick 3

Early Pic 4 (1-4) .... 1, 4, 8 WT 3, 9, 10 WT 2, 12 WT 2, 7 ... $.50 ... $18.00

Mid Pic 4 (5-8) .... 2 ** WT 3, 10, 11, 12 WT 7 WT 1, 4, 6, 7 ... $.50 ... $8.00

Late Pic 4 (9-12) .... 2, 3, 4, 8 WT 6, 8, 9 WT 3, 10 WT 8 ... $.50 ... $12.00

Comment

OK Jim.. just going to get mine posted and will look

tampa

R2 #10 shanghai shuffle (7-2)
                          R3 #9 ballie's dream (20-1) *
                          R5 #1 march to the arch (3-1)
                          R7 #6 jamaican (15-1) *
                          R8 #2 mr wrench it (20-1)*
                          R12 #10 storm protection (20-1) *

will be looking at the rest of this and oaklawn gulfstream also.. won't be involved again with races beginning before 2pm

gulfstream

R5#2 get em up scout (9-2)*
                          R6 #7 chiqui the gray (4-1)*
                          R7 #8 victor lounge (5-2)

oaklawn

R7 #8 wrinkled rose (4-1)
                          R9 #4 classic road (10-1)
                          R9 #8 replete (15-1)*

santa anita

R7 #7 asaro (12-1)
                          R9 #6 awesome amanda (7-2)*
                          Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

graded.. still have to tally my other graded.. today's plays above

3/31 sunday

tampa

R3 #9 ballie's dream (20-1) 2WP
                            R7 #6 jamaican (15-1) 1WP
                            R8 #2 mr wrench it (20-1) 1WP
                            R12 #10 storm protection (20-1) 1WP

gulfstream

R5 #2 get em up scout (9-2)2WP
                            R6 #7 chiqui the gray (4-1)2WP

oaklawn

R9 #8 replete (15-1) 1WP

santa anita

R9 #6 awesome amanda (7-2)2WP

monday 4/1

R4 #7 he's incredible (3-1) 2WP
                            R10 #1 lori's folly (30-1) 1WP

4/3 wednesday

tampa bay

R3 #8 school song (5-2)2WP
                            R4 #8 top mission (8-1)2WP
                            R10 #2 valentine nibbles (9-2)2WP

Last edited by bleeker; 04-03-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

added.. still looking

Comment

added oaklawn 7

Comment

Working...
                                X