Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
    Bleeker I am going to try to handicap Dubai today for tomorrow morning, they usually have some decent payouts there. I'll post if anything really sticks out. Jim

post anything you like.. going to look at it later today..
    total energy with the tampa guy interesting.. would have to understand the abbreviations also . got IV yesterday
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #2 wahoowah (9-2)
      R2 #6 levy land (3-1)
      R3 #4 even beat (2-1)
      R4 #4 fafa foey (7-2)*
      R5 #10 jazzy beach (6-1)*
      R6 #5 highway flyer (7-2) *
      R7 pass
      R8 #7 rocketry (5-2)

interesting resume..16 career races with the first 14 being on the turf.. first 2 races on the dirt
      he wins @ 1 5/8 miles @ belmont and then the breeders cup marathon @ 1 3/4 miles @ churchill..1 3/16 today so this is like a sprint to him.. has won at 1 1/4 miles having the lead at the stretch call and @ 1 1/8 was 2nd at the same call so shorter distance probably OK.. will be no great value though.. good for verticals

R9 #2 dr edgar (4-1)
      R10 #1 marouba (12-1)

graded stakes in france a little much for this gal.. but vs allowance and handicap horses competitive over there.. 1 3/8 miles vs grade 3 over here should be a good fit as domestic races are a step below the same level competition over there.. trainer was an assistant of one of the big guys who recently stepped out on her own.. worth a throw at a big price

R11 #2 miss antonella (8-1)

santa anita

R5 #5 oggonis (8-1)

all first time starters in this race and many high price tags..this one cost $750k which is always expensive but this ones pedigree specs don't warrant it..this is a big positive to me as i've mentioned before as usually
      means horse is something special physically ..working great but that's always a secondary thing with me
      Last edited by bleeker; 03-29-2019, 04:10 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

DtoT. Dirt to turf

Comment

It's for the trainers
          Explanation of Trainer Profile Codes
          FTS First Time Starter
          2TS 2nd Time Starter (but not after FTS win)
          3TS 3rd Time Starter (but not after FTS or 2TS win)
          L1-3 Layoff of 1-3 Months
          L4-8 Layoff of 4-8 Months
          L9up Layoff of 9 or more months
          2L1-3 2nd off Layoff of 1-3 Months
          (but not after L1-3 win)
          2L4-8 2nd off Layoff of 4-8 Months
          (but not after L4-8 win)
          2L9up 2nd off Layoff of 9 or more months (but not after L9up win)
          S Shipper
          2S 2nd start after Shipping (but not after S win)
          Shortenup (example 6F to 5F or 7F to 6F)
          Stretchout (example 6.5F to 7F)
          RtS Route to Sprint (includes 8F to 7F)
          StR Sprint to Route (includes 7F to 8F, but not 7.5F to 8F on the Turf)
          FBK Fastback – raced on less than 14 days rest
          Dropdown Down in class (in ALW and MSW company includes races with same conditions with 50% decrease in purse value)
          Up In Class Up in class (in ALW and MSW company includes races with same conditions with 50% increase in purse value)
          RB Rightback, means next race after a win (except if that win was in last before being claimed)
          DtoT Dirt to Turf
          TtoD Turf to Dirt
          No Change Same class and distance as last start and no other action angles in play. (2TS, 3TS, RB, OC, 2TT and 3TT are non-action angles)
          FTT First Time Turf
          2TT 2nd Start on the Turf
          (but not after FTT win)
          3TT 3rd Start on the Turf
          (but not after FTT or 2TT win)
          1st 3 OC First three starts off the Claim
          (but not after 1st win in either 1stOC or 2ndOC)
          1st 3 PTB First three starts after “Previously Trained By” but not after winning in 1st or 2nd try with the new trainer.
          “Non-layoff” excludes Layoffs
          “Non-shipping” excludes Shippers
          "Plain" means a Non-layoff, Non-shipping start excluding the 1st or 2nd start off the layoff and the 1st or 2nd start after Shipping. For example: A Plain Stretchout means the horse’s last two races were at Tampa and were not of the Layoff or 2L variety and the horse is simply stretching out.
          L2T, L4T, L5T, etc. refer to the Last 2, 4 or 5 seasons at Tampa (respectively). (Subscribers: All single angle stats (along the left side of the page) as well as all multiple angle stats lacking an LXT designation are generally for the last three seasons at Tampa unless otherwise specified in the header or elsewhere.)

Comment

It's for the trainers
            Explanation of Trainer Profile Codes
            FTS First Time Starter
            2TS 2nd Time Starter (but not after FTS win)
            3TS 3rd Time Starter (but not after FTS or 2TS win)
            L1-3 Layoff of 1-3 Months
            L4-8 Layoff of 4-8 Months
            L9up Layoff of 9 or more months
            2L1-3 2nd off Layoff of 1-3 Months
            (but not after L1-3 win)
            2L4-8 2nd off Layoff of 4-8 Months
            (but not after L4-8 win)
            2L9up 2nd off Layoff of 9 or more months (but not after L9up win)
            S Shipper
            2S 2nd start after Shipping (but not after S win)
            Shortenup (example 6F to 5F or 7F to 6F)
            Stretchout (example 6.5F to 7F)
            RtS Route to Sprint (includes 8F to 7F)
            StR Sprint to Route (includes 7F to 8F, but not 7.5F to 8F on the Turf)
            FBK Fastback – raced on less than 14 days rest
            Dropdown Down in class (in ALW and MSW company includes races with same conditions with 50% decrease in purse value)
            Up In Class Up in class (in ALW and MSW company includes races with same conditions with 50% increase in purse value)
            RB Rightback, means next race after a win (except if that win was in last before being claimed)
            DtoT Dirt to Turf
            TtoD Turf to Dirt
            No Change Same class and distance as last start and no other action angles in play. (2TS, 3TS, RB, OC, 2TT and 3TT are non-action angles)
            FTT First Time Turf
            2TT 2nd Start on the Turf
            (but not after FTT win)
            3TT 3rd Start on the Turf
            (but not after FTT or 2TT win)
            1st 3 OC First three starts off the Claim
            (but not after 1st win in either 1stOC or 2ndOC)
            1st 3 PTB First three starts after “Previously Trained By” but not after winning in 1st or 2nd try with the new trainer.
            “Non-layoff” excludes Layoffs
            “Non-shipping” excludes Shippers
            "Plain" means a Non-layoff, Non-shipping start excluding the 1st or 2nd start off the layoff and the 1st or 2nd start after Shipping. For example: A Plain Stretchout means the horse’s last two races were at Tampa and were not of the Layoff or 2L variety and the horse is simply stretching out.
            L2T, L4T, L5T, etc. refer to the Last 2, 4 or 5 seasons at Tampa (respectively). (Subscribers: All single angle stats (along the left side of the page) as well as all multiple angle stats lacking an LXT designation are generally for the last three seasons at Tampa unless otherwise specified in the header or elsewhere.)

ok gotcha ..he just does this for tampa bay or your buddy just uses him for that and he does other tracks?

Comment

Just does the Tampa meet

Comment

This buddy lives in FL, not to far from the track. It what I call his 2nd home lol.

Comment

impressed anyone would do this just for one track.. usually services that do this type of thing cover multiple circuits

Comment

finished gulfstream

Comment

added santa anita 5

Comment

meydan... 7:45 am 1st race

R1 pass
                        R2 #12 coal front (7-1)
                        R3 #2 call the wind (3-1)
                        R4 (9:30 post)

R4 #2 sands of mali (8-1)
                        R4 #3 lost treasure (20-1)
                        R5 #3 golden jaguar (15-1)
                        R5 #5 derma louvre (12-1)

2 horses each R4 -5..these are extremely deep and difficult races.. small bets

R6 pass
                        R7 #3 deidre (15-1)
                        R7 #6 lord glitters (20-1)

2 horses R7

R8 #3 magic wand (6-1)

R9... $12M dubai world cup

#10 yoshida (8-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 03-30-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Three top plays for meydan
                          R1 - #8 Af Maher - W/P
                          R3 - #2 Call the Wind - W
                          R5 - #1 Walking Thunder - W/P
                          R9 - 3/9/10/12 EXB

Comment

Three top plays for meydan
                            R1 - #8 Af Maher - W/P
                            R3 - #2 Call the Wind - W
                            R5 - #1 Walking Thunder - W/P
                            R9 - 3/9/10/12 EXB

initially passed this arabian race but I agree with you on this one.. the best dirt resume of the bunch

Comment

added R4 - 5..

nice call in R1 jim and i came around to seeing it your way (above).. got the 2nd race also and we agree on the 3rd

Comment

finished meydan

Comment

Working...
                                X