R4 4th (42) 99-1 3rd
    R5 12th (106) yes that's 106-1 lol
    R6 6th (13) 4.5 lengths off winner
    R7 5th (38) < 1 length from winner
    R8 3rd (2.8)
    R9 3rd (9)
    R10 4th (9) 1.5 lengths from winner/neck 3rd

going to look at tomorrow morning's card... happy valley @ 7:15am
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

happy valley 7:15am

(last 4 odds).. subtract 1 to get actual odds as these are payout numbers

R1 #9 chaparral star (39/9.7/30/7.7)
      R1 #10 spinning dancer (25/22/48/28)

2 horses.. not a mistake

R2 #7 royal racer (20/7.3/99*/63)

*2nd by a head at triple digits 3 back ..it's possible

R3 #8 this is class (28/12/79/25)

R4 pass

R5 #1 giant turtle (29/11/11/10)

R6 #4 joyful union (16/5.9/xx/xx)

R7 pass

R8 #11 last kingdom (7.6/9.4/8.1/5.5)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I still can't believe the handle here !!! Amazing amount of money!!!

Comment

Also nice winners Bleeker!!!

Comment

Tampa handicapper by buddy follows selections-
            Wednesday, March 27th

IT’S “BET AGAINST” WEDNESDAY!

Rarely are so many distinguished bet against types observed on the same card.

Lay in or miss out!

1st – Padilla’s is 0-27 with StRs and 0-7 with 2nd off the Long Layoff. Bet against Racinrosemary (6) (9-2).

Saver Pick 3 - 1-5/1,5,7/4 (15 bets) to cover

2nd – Mr. Bennett has an IV of 0.58 with 2L + No Class Change Types. Bet against Game Lad (2) (2-1).

Pick 3 – 1,5,7/2,5,7/6,8 (18 bets)

3rd – Hendry has an IV of 0.48 with Non-layoffs on the dirt. Bet against Don’t Charge It (3) (7-2).

Exacta Key Box 4/2,5,7

Pick 4 – 2,4,5,7/6,8/1-6/8 (48 bets)

4th – Stidham is 2-33 with Non-shipping L1-3s. Bet against Good Marks (1).

$100 Weighted Trifectas 6,8/1,3,4,5/6,8

Saver Exacta 6,8 to cover

5th – Carrasco Jr. is winless in 11 tries with firsters on the dirt. Bet against Princess Miley (7).

See R3 Pick 4

6th – Motion has two Non-shipping L1-3s and he’s 1-32 with these. Stidham also has a Non-shipping L1-3 and he’s 2-33 with these. Bet against #s 4,5 & 6. Caveat emptor: Motion is 5-16 Win with UCEs.

Exacta Key Box 8/1,7,9

Saver Trifectas 1,7,8/4,6,9/1,7,8

7th – Weighted DDs All/4

8th – Raymond is 6% Win with Shortenups and 5% with Non-layoffs on the Turf. Bet against Wicked Boy (1).

Saver Exactas 5,10,11/4

9th – DDs 5,6,7/5

10th – KOC is 3% with FTS + FTT types. Bet against Zumbya (9).

Saver Trifectas 1-4,6-8,10/5/1,6,7 to cover (24 bets)

Mr Pick 4's Daily Plays for 03/27

Back in the 70's, I was introduced, first handed, to the phenomena of a dog's revenge after an encounter with a porcupine. After sitting on him and plucking the quills with a pair of pliers, I was certain he had learned a very valuable lesson. But, 2 nights later, he lived up to being a dumbass dog and did it again..... Now. we all know that dogs can be very smart, and maybe sooner or later, leave those stupid quilled demons alone, however, one would figure that humans have enough common senseto exit the same type of punishment a helluva lot sooner. Time will tell ....Mr Pick 4 3-2 ...The TBDH 0-5 ....

Early Pic 4 (3-6) .... 4, 5, 7 WT 1, 6, 8 WT 1, 5 WT 1, 4 ... $.50 ... $18.00

Late Pic 4 (7-10) .... 2, 5 WT 4, 5, 9, (11) WT 6** WT 1, 5, 6, 10 $.50 ... $12.00 (16.00)

Best Bet **

Comment

He has some pretty good stats my buddy uses

Comment

thanks jim ..best day I've had there and with a couple of nice price winners to boot...2 other single digits in addition so 4 through the first 6 races.. yeah they do around $18M US dollar on average per race..that's more than a whole card at saratoga which is really amazing.. racing out there is like the NFL over here..getting to share in the place money for 3rd nice also unless you come in top 2 lol.. it's a great product and love capping it.. twice a week a nice break from the routine of domestic tracks.. you can hit mega-bombs there with those super size fields and pools but you have to be patient

like what your friends handicapper does.. I use impact values for post positions and running style.. for trainers I just look at roi's relative to their win% with certain angles.. lots of the top guys are over bet in certain situations and that's good to know

Comment

tampa bay

R8 #1 wicked boy (3-1)
                  R9 #5 j's flashy halo (2-1)
                  R10 #6 duke of monroe (4-1)

Comment

just a little note that saturday is a huge racing day.. dubai world cup day has 9 races with $35M in purses including the $12M dubai world cup.. horses from all over the world will be competing
                    ... i will be rating these races small medium and large and think they will be mostly smaller plays but see how they look.. don't want to get hurt too bad here as they have euro style pp's but enough info to make some decisions.. first post is 7:45 am

gulfstream kicks off they're biggest card of the year at 11:30..7 stakes races including the florida derby which goes as the last race on the card.. weather supposed to be good so should be a great day of betting!

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      happy valley 7:15am

(last 4 odds).. subtract 1 to get actual odds as these are payout numbers

R1 #9 chaparral star (39/9.7/30/7.7)
                      R1 #10 spinning dancer (25/22/48/28)

2 horses.. not a mistake

R2 #7 royal racer (20/7.3/99*/63)

*2nd by a head at triple digits 3 back ..it's possible

R3 #8 this is class (28/12/79/25)

R4 pass

R5 #1 giant turtle (29/11/11/10)

R6 #4 joyful union (16/5.9/xx/xx)

R7 pass

R8 #11 last kingdom (7.6/9.4/8.1/5.5)

(odds)
                      (subtract 1 for actual odds)
                      top 3 split place money

winners in us dollars for $2 bet

R1 #9 WINNER $$7.80
                      R1 #10 LAST (39)
                      R2 WINNER $$19.60
                      R3 WINNER $$24.00
                      R4 PASS
                      R5.. 9th (16)
                      R6 WINNER $$8.40
                      R7 PASS
                      R8 .. 2nd by a head (10)

Last edited by bleeker; 03-27-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #3 blue jean kitten (2-1)
                        R3 #6 city roc (12-1)*
                        R4 #6 she'll do (6-1)
                        R6 #6 purple girl (3-1) *

R8 #8 saffira (6-1)
                        R11 #7 r carribbean queen (8-1)

fascinated that irad would ride this horse..claimed in his debut last out by a below avg trainer..broke slow and did little in that race..this is about the worst surrounding cast of jockeys i've ever seen at a major track ..probably be bet just cause he's riding

oaklawn

R3 #3 awesome power (3-1)* 333
                        R4 #3 reef's destiny (5-1) *
                        R5 #3 devine desire (5-1)
                        R8 #9 ransomed (5-1)

turfway park

R4 #4 plans to prosper (5-2)
                        R8 #5 confection fortune (9-2) *
                        Last edited by bleeker; 03-28-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added turfway 4 8

Comment

Bleeker I am going to try to handicap Dubai today for tomorrow morning, they usually have some decent payouts there. I'll post if anything really sticks out. Jim

Comment

Tampa

1 st – Scott’s claim was above par in first two tries. Three out of that last race ran 1-2-3 on March 16th in Race 8. Out of the previous start, Princess Livia and Foxy Shot came back to run 1-3. Just off the page is Nora’s Drama’s (6) debut last spring, a 98 in a dash. Today’s par is 94. Last two were par. Another chance.

Pick 3 - 5,6/All/3

3rd – Saver Exactas 5,7,9/3 to cover

4th – Perfect Joe (8) was par for total energy in last four. Camacho sticks. Needs only another par finish to have picture taken.

Exacta Key Box 8/1,3

Saver Trifecta 8/6,7/1,3

5th – Caruca (10) returns to the lawn and was above par in last two on the weeds. Rodriguez is 56% ITM with Plain DtoT types. Ashley’s Rose (2) shortens up going +18, +3 above today’s par in last. She has a clean record any way you slice it.

DDs 2,10/2,4,7

Saver Trifectas 2,10/3,5,8/2,10

6th – Trifectas 2,4,7/3,5,6/2,4,7

9th – Vitsal (7) was an APD as a 3YO and been knocking around the big leagues. Must give a piece back on a FIRM turf course. Faction Cat (8) drops in class on the Rightback (you don’t see that very often). Thomas is always trying with Long Layoffs and 2TTs.

Exacta Box 7,8,9

Mr. Pick Four’s Surrogate’s Selections for March 29th

Early Pick 4 - $0.50 All/3,9/8**/2,10 $16.00

Late Pick 4 - $0.50 2,7/3,6,8/5,6,10/8,9 $18.00

Best Bet

Comment

Working...
                                X