X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    did aqueduct 4 7 8... gl jim
    reconsidered R4 and going to cancel that one.. linda rice first time starter probably tough in there but good chance will be an underlay
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks Bleeker. Really appreciated. Yeah it's crazy how much they bet done rices entrys. They usually are tough horses, but no value at all

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Thanks Bleeker. Really appreciated. Yeah it's crazy how much they bet done rices entrys. They usually are tough horses, but no value at all

yes she gets some good horses.. this one's a $240k debuter going against a field of ny breds

side note.. added plays including 3 to the graded list post 2813
        Last edited by bleeker; 03-01-2019, 01:10 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added santa anita 7 9..latter graded

Comment

fountain of youth stakes ..
            gulfstream park R13

#4 bourbon war (10-1)

broke maiden first out at a mile at aqueduct as a 2yo..off the turf race but pace was very fair..in start two victimized sitting behind the extremely tepid pace in the remsen stakes (grade 2 @ 1 1/8 miles) but still ran a final figure that was just 2 points shy of par for this race..matched that figure winning his 3yo debut in his last start and like that he did it at this track.. they shelled out $410k as a weanling so they saw big possibilities before he was even a year old ..although to be fair he's by tapit out of a grade 1 stakes winning mare and that explains a good bit of it..this is her first foal to race

Comment

oaklawn

R1 #6 arkansas alley (3-1) *
              R3 #2 everado (4-1) *
              R9 #2 mojovation (7-2)

gulfstream

R2 #2 outside lookin (4-1)

thats it through first 6.. should be more later in the card

R7 #6 ickymasho (12-1)
              R8 #7 cambier parc (2-1)

realize short price but in awe of last race.. within 3 lengths of an 11 lengths fast pace and powered home to win by 4

R9 #6 champagne diet (20-1)

toner is not a good first out trainer but this horse has a big pedigree (supersize distance) and some decent works so take a shot at a price.. it's a msw 1 1/16 mile turf

R10 #8 ranger up (5-1)

R13 fountain of youth stakes

#4 bourbon war (10-1)

broke maiden first out at a mile at aqueduct as a 2yo..off the turf race but pace was very fair..in start two victimized
              sitting behind the extremely tepid pace in the remsen stakes (grade 2 @ 1 1/8 miles) but still ran a final figure that was just 2 points shy of par for this race..matched that figure winning his 3yo debut in his last start and like that he did it at this track.. they shelled out $410k as a weanling so they saw big possibilities before he was even a year old ..although to be fair he's by tapit out of a grade 1 stakes winning mare and that explains a good bit of it..this is her first foal to race

R14 #2 village king (8-1)

tampa bay

R2 #2 gusty wind (7-2)*
              R3 #1 ashlie nicole (5-2)
              R9 #5 veity (6-1) *

santa anita ..know it's sloppy

R10 #7 aycara (4-1)*
              R10 #5 many treats (50-1)* obviously smaller

2 horses R8

R9 #6 violent behavior (2-1)*

turfway park*

R5 #8 let's ride (5-1)**

0/63 jockey but like horse on paper..you're forewarned*

R8 #8 enzio (10-1)

* graded thread
              Last edited by bleeker; 03-02-2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added santa anita 8 9

Comment

had santa anita R10 listed as R8...corrected above.. sorry

always double check names and numbers.. I usually do but get careless sometimes

Comment

aqueduct

R5 #7 tzipi (7-2)

that's all for aqueduct

gulfstream

R4 #3 dunbar rd (5-2)
                      R6 #1 repair the world (12-1)*

R9 #7 uncle jamo (8-1)
                      R12 #2 soldado (9-5)
                      R13 #10 mr nobody (6-1)

tampa bay

R3 #6 sun drenched (7-2)*
                      R4 #4 necessarily (9-2)*
                      R5 #3 king's dream (6-1)
                      R6 pass
                      R9 #9 breakfast pond (6-1)*
                      R10 #6 right on by (7-2) *

santa anita

R9 #5 seaside dancer (3-1)*

Last edited by bleeker; 03-03-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added santa anita 9

Comment

mahoning

R5 #8 kissedthegirls (8-1)

breeder: skyler spanabel
                            rider: skyler spanabel (5lb bug) 1/137 since 1/2018
                            trainer:kelly spanabel 0/113 since 2018
                            owner:fred spanabel

wtf lol.. jockey has ridden horse in all 9 of his starts and was taken down from the win 2 starts back at hawthorne where he ran his first 8 races.. gotta be tough with that record.. his first try at mahoning (last race) wasn't bad at all..can understand the hesitancy to play a horse with these bad connections but it only helps the price and horse is definitely in the ballpark here

generally pay a lot of attention to who's riding but stepping off the path a bit here

mahoning R6-8

pick 3 (one combo..1st leg odds-on favorite)

Last edited by bleeker; 03-04-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

graded plays from post 2813.. most plays aren't graded

oaklawn 2/28

R9 #4 tachi (9-2) 3WP.. SHOW

3/1

oaklawn

R2 #5 perfect dream (15-1) 2WP
                              R4 #6 shakur (8-1) 1WP
                              R6 #8 dutch treat (9-2) 2WP

gulfstream

R11 #9 infinity sky (20-1) 1WP

santa anita

R7 #4 brix (4-1) 3WP.. SHOW

3/2 saturday

oaklawn

R1 #6 arkansas alley (3-1) 3WP $PLACE (3.40) GET 1.5X
                              R3 #2 everado (4-1) 3WP.. SHOW

<5.10>

tampa bay

R2 #2 gusty wind (7-2)3WP
                              R3 #1 ashlie nicole (5-2) 3WP.. WINNER $$6.20/3.00 (GET 1.5X)
                              R9 #5 veity (6-1) 2WP

<13.80>

santa anita ..know it's sloppy

R10 #7 aycara (4-1) 3W WINNER $$6.60 (GET 1.5X)
                              R10 #5 many treats (50-1) 1WP

<9.90>

R9 #6 violent behavior (2-1) 2WP WINNER $$3.20/2.40

<5.60>

turfway park*

R5 #8 let's ride (5-1) 1WP

3/3 sunday

gulfstream

R6 #1 repair the world (12-1)1WP

tampa bay

R3 #6 sun drenched (7-2)2WP.. PLACE $3.00
                              R4 #4 necessarily (9-2)2WP.. PLACE $4.20

R9 #9 breakfast pond (6-1)2WP
                              R10 #6 right on by (7-2) 2WP.. SHOW

<7.20>

santa anita

R9 #5 seaside dancer (3-1) 2WP

21 HORSES
                              87 INVESTED
                              41.60 RETURNED
                              Last edited by bleeker; 03-04-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

added mahoning pick 3

Comment

Working...
                                X