US open Golf match ups on Sunday's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US open Golf match ups on Sunday's

Like L. Oosthuizen over J Day today...theory says that sometimes when you are ill you play better because you do not over swing. Just feel the fatigue will set in of the fourth day today and will get to Jason Day today and Louis is trending nicely after day 1 with scores of 77-66-66.

I like Dustin Johnson over Jordan Spieth as well...I would rather have length today vs putting. These greens suck, I think putting for the leaders will be average today for everybody. I think the driving for show and putting for dough saying goes out the door today...I will take the guy who can bomb the ball.
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Re: US open Golf match ups on Sunday's

I keep looking for the windmill and the clowns nose on this ridiculous course. Might be sitable for a skins game or some other circus but not the US Open. Worst course I've ever seen, and listening to Joe Buck just adds to the travesty.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
      I keep looking for the windmill and the clowns nose on this ridiculous course. Might be sitable for a skins game or some other circus but not the US Open. Worst course I've ever seen, and listening to Joe Buck just adds to the travesty.

Capt, I agree with your Joe Buck comment. It is awful. I listen to the Sirius satellite coverage which is excellent. I saw David Feherty speak last week; and he said we would be wishing for Johnny Miller...which is crazy. He said it is very difficult to cover golf as a network if you are not used to it.
      -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Originally posted by ambrose View Post
        Like L. Oosthuizen over J Day today...theory says that sometimes when you are ill you play better because you do not over swing. Just feel the fatigue will set in of the fourth day today and will get to Jason Day today and Louis is trending nicely after day 1 with scores of 77-66-66.

I like Dustin Johnson over Jordan Spieth as well...I would rather have length today vs putting. These greens suck, I think putting for the leaders will be average today for everybody. I think the driving for show and putting for dough saying goes out the door today...I will take the guy who can bomb the ball.
        Joining you with Louie O. today. Not sure if Dustin is going to be able to hit as many fairways as he did yesterday. Actually do not believe he missed any fairway yesterday. I took two props taking Angel Cabrera over Colin Montgomery and Patrick reed over henrik Stenson.

Comment

Thanks. Good luck.

Comment

Lol I live here in WA just about 1/2 hours from the course. I agree though brown grass and the ball just keeps on rolling in the sand trap. Poor Tiger Woods with his club going farther then the ball. Lol. He was an embarrassment.

Comment

oh well. Won on Louis and lost on that Douchebag Dustin Johnson. I know a girl on tour who covers the PGA Tour, and she says he is the biggest a-hole on the tour.
              -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Good call on Louie. Dustin should have at least been in a playoff Monday. Thought he had cleaned up his act after Gretzky read him the riot act. Hard to believe he's a bigger ass than Tiger.
                Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                X