Derby and the fight and game 7 NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby and the fight and game 7 NBA

I have to go towards Dortmund. The track shows no bias for now and Dortmund will be on the lead...love how he did not let Firing Line pass him in the deep stretch in that one race I saw. The track appears to have horses on the lead stay in the lead...therefore I like Dortmund. Like the Dubai horse and Firing Line, BOLO, and AP in the exotics....the exotics paid very little. Only wish Calvin and Rosie N. were in the Derby as I would have faded both and the results would have paid a little better.

The fight....it is a gift to get 2 to 1 on Mayweather....easy winner. boring fight.

I am taking the home team in game 7 tonight. I like the younger team here and the series has been even pretty much so far....lucky winner. Had them on the m/l.
    Last edited by ambrose; 05-03-2015, 08:44 AM.
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Re: Derby and the fight and game 7 NBA

Mayweather wins a close decision, unless he just runs all nite. Too much speed for Pac man. Ithrew Dortmond out and I cant say why. Trying to win with Frosted. Got Carpe, Muby, and Pharoah with him in the gimmicks
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
      Mayweather wins a close decision, unless he just runs all nite. Too much speed for Pac man. I threw Dortmond out and I cant say why. Trying to win with Frosted. Got Carpe, Muby, and Pharoah with him in the gimmicks
      I was not on Dortmund until today. His size in theory that one would say works against him might serve him well because he might NOT be the horse getting knocked around. I have to go with a horse I know will be on the lead or near the lead based on what I have seen. Best of luck tonight.
      -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

-GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Working...
        X