With the SB in Vegas in Feb. '24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the SB in Vegas in Feb. '24

With the SB in Vegas in Feb '24...if da' Raiders get AR...will this make LVR the pre-season SB fav to win it all?

Nope... I think the salary cap hit he brings in, will make sure he will never be in a SB again..

Comment

Cains...I know it sounds crazy (h*ll, the entire NFL is crazy) & the only reason I ask is because of this:

in '20, Brady goes to Tampa Bay, the SB is in TB, TB wins the SB on their home field
      in '21, Stafford goes to Los Angeles, the SB is in LA, LA wins the SB on their home field

Two long time QB's that spent their entire careers with one team, then win the SB on their own home field in the first year with their new team

in '23, if somehow Rodgers ends up in Las Vegas, the SB is in LV, ???

I know there are a lot of "ifs" for that to happen, but AR could re-structure "if" that's what he wants. He's a Cali kid, loves the desert & would enjoy playin' in the DeathStar.

Weirder things have happened.

And half the teams that made the playoffs this year won't in '23.

Comment

Don't think they have the defense in LV to make a SB run, X. But what the hell do I know. Sure would fit the trend you listed.

Comment

BT...the year before T'Bay won the SB withTB12, the Bucs allowed 28.1 ppg. Of course, it all hinges on AR going to Vegas. Then again, JimmyG could wind up there, or even Lamar, if the Ravens don't stop dickin' around. I just gotta' wait & see what all unfolds...

Comment

take Over 6 1/2 wins for the season +120 Vegas

Comment

The wnba Las Vegas aces will win the championship this year then !

Comment

Working...
              X