po: col

2-0 o/u (9.75)

8-9 (7.5)
    14-5 (9)

1 unearned in each
    no extra innings

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

pit over 7.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

thanks chamblin

p: runs 1st inning >=4
      p: runs 2nd inning >=3
      po: 0 runs through 2 innings
      p: HR <=1
      po: HR <=2
      total <=11

28-3 (-121/2.90)

2 of the losses in extra innings

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

phi -105

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Nice 2-0 day

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
            Nice 2-0 day
            thanks moe

not over by much considering avg in the sample (albeit 2 games) was 9.75 and balanced (9.5/10) as could be..honestly feel better when these types are at least moderate
            wins to show it may have had something to do with the system ... main thing it and the other cashed
            Last edited by bleeker; 05-06-2024, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X