• thursday night ... cin/bal

week 2..
    previous scored >= 35..
    previous opponent <=10 ..
    favorite <= 4.5 or dog

11-1 o/u (14.38) big

7-0 o/u (15.86) away

over 44.5 ///// .63 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday night ... cin/bal

Good luck

Comment

my 1st visit to the tunica sports book. Got it bet at Sams town. Staying there fri and sat i am hoping this hits so i don’t have to pull money out. Thanks for your work on this. Let’s get it in!!

Comment

Have you seen the reverse line... 69% of thr PUB on the over and line move from 44.5 to 43..
        Good luck!
        Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
          my 1st visit to the tunica sports book. Got it bet at Sams town. Staying there fri and sat i am hoping this hits so i don’t have to pull money out. Thanks for your work on this. Let’s get it in!!

np darkhorsecapper

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bebebebe View Post
            Have you seen the reverse line... 69% of thr PUB on the over and line move from 44.5 to 43..
            Good luck!

not nuts about that either bebebe..thanks

Comment

Working...
            X