saturday *** tenn/fla and (if) anything else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday *** tenn/fla and (if) anything else

13<=game number <=26 and day =Saturday and rank =1 and o:streak <=-2 and total >=131

0-10 o/u (-13.95)

this includes a game that went to overtime and still went under by 26 pts!! figuring the 22 ot points into the avg margin makes it (-16.15)

under 138.5 /// .38 units

game number <=35 and 2<=rank<=5 and 2<=o:rank <=5 and 3>=losses - o:losses >=1 and season >=2008 and month <=2

0-8 (-10.12)

fade duke

virginia - 2 // .25 units

Last edited by bleeker; 02-09-2019, 02:05 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday *** tenn/fla and (if) anything else

Comment

Re: saturday *** tenn/fla and (if) anything else

Originally posted by CAPTIN View Post

thanks captin

added another play
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
      X