Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added louisiana 6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

del mar opener wednesday

R3 #4 top of the game (8-1)

R5 #4 honey from the south (6-1)

R7 #6 secret square (5-1)

R8 #7 more ice (15-1)

2 wins in 3 starts here as a 2yo.. his last race very similar running line to the race that preceded his 2nd win last year.. norberto arroyo rides first time and he's a very capable turf pilot

R9 #7 candy cornell (20-1)

his last race reminds me of his race 4 back which he followed up with a close 2nd at 25-1 running a very high figure.. comes back in roughly same amount of time.. came 2nd in his debut here as a 2yo

R10 #4 my journey (10-1)

he was 2 lengths off an 8 length(both averages of 2 first calls) fast pace last out.. his running line in his debut as a 2yo to me hints he might go well long.. baltas tremendous removing the blinkers and solid 2nd off the layoff

saratoga (these are for off track only)

R4 #8 sicarii (8-1) mto
      R5 #2 ain't none lucky (5-1)
      R6 #12 overtime olivia

scheduled for turf but she is a dirt horse who I doubt will be scratched if it's a sloppy track

mto =main track only.. this race is scheduled for turf but this horse will run only if turf racing is cancelled
      Last edited by bleeker; 07-16-2019, 08:03 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added saratoga 4-6

Comment

saratoga.. know off the turf and sloppy

R5 #9 city man (2-1)
          R6 #6 girlfriend rocket (8-1)
          R7.. 13/16 exacta box.. guessing mid teens exacta

del mar

R1 #5 prince ricky (12-1)
          R2 #5 mystery messenger (7-2)

R3 #3 drill time (8-1)*
          R3 #8 hard to come home (6-1)*

* 50% more than you'd bet on one horse divided between both.. no place (my recommendation)
          Last edited by bleeker; 07-18-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            saratoga.. know off the turf and sloppy

R5 #9 city man (2-1)
            R6 #6 girlfriend rocket (8-1)
            R7.. 13/16 exacta box.. guessing mid teens exacta

track is actually fast.. picks still the same..bob seger

Comment

added dmr 1-3

Comment

Just a heads up. I just read Saratoga canceled Saturdays card due to high heat

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                  Just a heads up. I just read Saratoga canceled Saturdays card due to high heat

thanks jim... I did hear that.. guess I'll focus on monmouth with the haskell

Comment

Yeah I liked King for a Day. But from the 1 post. I'm not to sure. Maybe if he is around 3-1 I might play

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                      Yeah I liked King for a Day. But from the 1 post. I'm not to sure. Maybe if he is around 3-1 I might play

actually said that before I looked at the pp's.. only conclusion I draw from this race is that baffert's overmatched at least on what brisnet is showing.. ..glad he's in town.. far as the other two biggies a coin flip to me.. not a great betting race

Comment

saratoga

R1 #3 legion storm (9-5)
                        R2 #2 movie score (20-1)
                        R3 #7 pink freud (6-1)
                        R5 #2 kiawah sunset (5-1) best bet
                        R6 #8 labeq (10-1)

R7 #3 sentry (6-1)
                        R7 #4 neepawa (15-1)
                        R8 #2 engage (8-5)
                        R10 #1 goose drank wine (8-1)

Comment

Some Saratoga and Del Mar plays me and my buddy are doing.

Saratoga
                          Race 3 #1 Dearly Declared (4-1) win/place exacta and trifecta key 1-over the 3,6,7,11,12 and 3,6,7,11,12 over 1

Race 6 #7 Clear for Action (7-2) win/place exacta and trifecta key 7-over 1,2,8,9,10 and 1,2,8,9,10 over 7

Race 7 #7 Lemonist (7-2) win/place exacta and trifecta key 7-over 1,2,3,8,9 and 1,2,3,8,9 over 7

Race 10 #1 Goose Drank Wine (8-1) win/place exacta and trifecta 1-over 3,4,5,8,9 and 3,4,5,8,9 over 1

Del Mar
                          Race 5 #11 Rayana (7-2) win/place exacta and trifecta box 11,4,5,10

Race 7 #1 Ahimsa (7-2) win/place exacta and trifecta box 1,3,5,7

Comment

monmouth

R1 #5 buff's in love (15-1)
                            R3 #8 bold daddy (8-1)

R12 the haskell

#1 king for a day (5-2)

the pegasus (beyers) was the fastest 2 turn race for 3yo's this year and the pace was about 4 lengths faster than par.. so maximum security as far as I'm concerned ran his best race last out which of course was his only loss.. baffert's horse (#5 mucho gusto) hasn't run anywhere near that fast (pace and final) and of course will take a lot of money.. far as the top two I could see mine sitting off a fast pace with #7 max security in addition to #2 and #4.. rail is very good at monmouth and this will be to his advantage

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              monmouth

R1 #5 buff's in love (15-1)
                              R3 #8 bold daddy (8-1)

R12 the haskell

#1 king for a day (5-2)

the pegasus (beyers) was the fastest 2 turn race for 3yo's this year and the pace was about 4 lengths faster than par.. so maximum security as far as I'm concerned ran his best race last out which of course was his only loss.. baffert's horse (#5 mucho gusto) hasn't run anywhere near that fast (pace and final) and of course will take a lot of money.. far as the top two I could see mine sitting off a fast pace with #7 max security in addition to #2 and #4.. rail is very good at monmouth and this will be to his advantage
                              I heard they cancelled the card (heat) except for the stakes races which will begin at 6pm..it's the biggest day of the meet for them otherwise probably would have cancelled earlier..I did hit the only race they ran (R1) with a $30 horse

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 gaye breeze (20-1) jumps

usually these horses are converted thoroughbreds but this one actually bred for the jumps.. 6yo who started his career this year and making his 5th start..a win and a close 3rd from 3 tries over the jumps.. stretches out from 1 1/2 miles on the turf.. intrigued but just for a couple of bucks

R2 #4 threatlovesmidnite (12-)
                                R3 #7 foti (10-1)
                                R5 #7 spice rd (7-2)

R6 #6 mamma dee (6-1)

R7 #10 sequel (3-1)

R8 #4 eagles palace (10-1)
                                R9 #6 king cause (8-1)
                                R10 #6 own agenda (10-1)

R11 #3 fire key (5-1)
                                R12 #3 nutzforboltz (8-1)
                                R13 #5 wow cat (9-5)

del mar

R7 #2 collusion illusion (5-1)

extremely expensive relative to the pedigree and in addition a win early pedigree.. workouts sharp and prat named to ride.. not a good debut trainer but doesn't bother me here

R8 #4 mybluebell (15-1)

don't get this ml.. ran the best figure she's ever run at this distance at this track last year.. horse has a european pedigree so no surprise that she liked the 1 3/8 distance.. top turf jockey from the golden gate aboard
                                Last edited by bleeker; 07-21-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X