Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added arlington 6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R4 #4 no regrets (9-2)
      R6 #3 coileanbawn (15-1)

monmouth

R3 #9 rigged election (7-2)
      R4 #5 beaco's disco pants (4-1)
      R5 #1 morissette (3-1)
      R6 #7 how sweep it is (3-1)

prarie meadows

R7 iowa derby

#5 fluminense (10-1)

R8 cornhusker handicap grade 3

#8 exulting (5-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 07-05-2019, 07:07 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

meadowlands

R1 #4 fortune starlet (5-1)
        R3 #6 fortune telln lady (10-1)

both these races are for 2yo trotting fillies, nj sire stakes and in both legs all horses are by the same stallion trixton.. is he the only trotting stallion in the state? know nothing about this stuff

R4 #7 follow your heart (7-2)
        R5 #1 skyway kon man (5-1)
        R8 #4 quality bud (8-1)
        R9 #7 she's got game (10-1)

R10 #3 major deception (3-1)
        R11 #1 the erm (15-1) lunacy morning line
        R12 #4 ideal perception (10-1)
        R14 #1 gerry (9-2)*
        R14 #8 spectre (12-1)*

* 2 horses recommend 50% more split among both horses.. 3 win both instead of 4 win on one

Last edited by bleeker; 07-05-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

finished meadowlands

Comment

added prarie meadows (they have a couple of stakes races)

Comment

belmont

R2 #10 golconda (8-1)
              R3 #5 fight on lucy (4-1)
              R4 #3 she'sasuperfreak (6-1)
              R5 #5 percentage (6-1)*
              R5 #8 now is (20-1)*

* 2 horses R5

if sloppy play half.. off the turf no play but the big stakes (7,9) scheduled for turf will not be run on dirt i'm sure

R6.. dwyer stakes grade 3

#2 rowayton (3-1)

R7.. belmont oaks grade 1

#1 olendon (9-2)

she just missed in a grade 1 @ same distance last start over in france.. stock over there considered better than the states.. rail has won 3/9 at this distance.. might be a little rain by later this afternoon and softer ground would only help her chances

R8.. john nerud grade 2

#9 do share (7-2)

think #5 could potentially keep ml favorite #9 promises fulfilled (2-1) honest on the front end and set it up nicely for a late run.. has the figures and 7f looks like the perfect distance

R9.. belmont derby invitational grade 1

#1 moon colony (12-1)
              #4 english bee (30-1)

think both will be lower and because neither is trained by chad brown you'll probably get a bit of an overlay.. both their trainers are having exceptional meets and the aforementioned chad brown's horses occupy far outside posts right alongside each other

R10.. the suburban.. grade 1

#11 pavel (8-1)

don't think I've ever seen a horse travel as much as he has in at least his last 10 races.. o'neil must have a lot of faith in him to do this as the results have been mediocre at best.. think the line he ran in the met mile sets him up nicely to stretch out and still think he might have a race like the stephen foster which he won last year in him.. that would make him tough in what I consider a field with little depth outside of catholic boy

delaware

R6 kent stakes grade 3

#5 share the blame (10-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 07-06-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

finished belmont

Comment

added delaware 6

Comment

How's it been going guys?? Haven't been playing anything lately. Saving my bankroll for Saratoga !!! Any good hits lately Bleeker??

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                      How's it been going guys?? Haven't been playing anything lately. Saving my bankroll for Saratoga !!! Any good hits lately Bleeker??

hey jim ...my memory is horrible other than yesterday I got blanked.. I think generally speaking (weeks) I've been doing OK but more regular prices rather than big bombs..haven't had many (or any) of those in quite a while I believe.. looking forward to moving on to saratoga.. going to put up my belmont plays here ...

belmont

R5 #5 lough na mona (5-1) 555
                      R7 #1 we should talk (8-1)
                      R9 #4 mimi and charley (12-1)*
                      R9 #8 liza jambalaya (8-1)*

* 2 horses

los alamitos

R7 #5 potantico (8-1)

did nothing debut and I'll excuse breaking from the 11 post in a turf route 2nd start...his first route attempt last out very solid try while finishing behind the two likely favorites (6,8) this race.. $200k yearling out of a $4500 stallion but some of that is explained by good production (foals) and a stakes winning mare.. still like the fact that this one cost that much as feel it gives him a better chance to improve off his last race
                      Last edited by bleeker; 07-07-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

added los alamitos 7

Comment

brutal finish to belmont..back for saratoga opener thursday and hopefully it stays dry

Comment

hey jim or, anyone for that matter, if you have a pick or opinion (explanation) on the opening day cards at saratoga or del mar feel on thursday free to post in here

Comment

saratoga thursday

looks like there's a decent chance the track may be off tomorrow (ruins it for me) .. any turf race (2 4 6 7 9 10) that is run on the dirt is a no play..i always handicap dirt races for good or fast tracks so sloppy or muddy conditions are half plays or no plays for me.. not going to bother with 7-10 till I see what the conditions are tomorrow

R1 #7 real dan (5-2)

have a feeling this is a well meant drop down with the connections involved.. owner is a big player in this game and buys very expensive horses..he'll run them where they are capable of doing well even if it means taking a loss.. don't think he'd be returning in 3 weeks if he were in really bad shape.. think with what he has under him he's nicely set up for the stretch out.. probably get taken by someone

R2 #8 duress (15-1)

first time starter who cost a lot for the pedigree.. above average turf and win early top and bottom.. working very nicely up to the race.. trainer bad with first time starters (1/32) but you need something to be off to get a price.. have to think maybe they've tightened him up a little more than usual being its opening day

R3 #7 the rock says (4-1)

trying to stay away from horses who ran big at belmont because of the completely different configuration of route races up here.. not going take the big figure chad brown (#6) as that's too obvious.. this one has many nice credentials coming in

R4 #3 discretionary (8-1)

R5 #1 time shift (15-1)

trainer bad with debut horses but like the kentucky bloodlines vs nyb company.. works solid but not spectacular which i prefer anyway

R6 #10 analyzethisandthat (9-2)

won here last year in his 3rd career start and doing the same thing here (distance, surface but 3rd off the layoff this time).. like the races he's got under him as a setup .. crappy trainer may give you a shot at a decent price
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-10-2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Been waiting for saratoga
                                2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                                2012 - 2013
                                NBA 33-18-1
                                MLB 16-12
                                NFL 27-13-1
                                CFB 12-11
                                CBB 9-2
                                MLB 2013 2-0
                                NHL 1-0