horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

probably peek at mth, bel and cd tomorrow..didn't care for anything earlier on pimlico's card
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

monmouth

R1 #3 spicy sider (4-1)
      R2 #3 scrap iron phil (7-2)
      R3 #4 smokin hot factor (6-1)
      R4 #7 congrats to m k (4-1)
      R5 #7 chief kitten (9-2)

rest tomorrow
      Last edited by bleeker; 05-20-2017, 07:44 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added R5 mth. .don't like rest of card and may not bother with the other tracks

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          keep it altogether

pimlico saturday

R8 #7 bird's eye view (15-1)

think they'll be a legitimate pace which will set it up nicely for him.. probably was compromised last out with only 4 others running..solid 2yo form and has had to deal with a couple of extreme posts along the way..sure hope he'll go off 15-1 but I doubt it

R11 #6 watch me whip (12-1)

broke maiden first out last start at 7f and figure in that race one of the better ones in this field..top and bottom route pedigree and high dpi means he's a half (or full)to a really good one..ridiculous morning line

R13 preakness

#1 multiplier (30-1) ???

highest brisnet figure in field overall except for classic empire's bc juvenile..ran it winning the illinois derby last out and the pace he closed into was just average which makes it more impressive..think they'll be a decent pace to set it up for him..another morning line that is imo ridiculous
          just found out that the beyer figure for the illinois derby was very low which explains the morning line..there about 10 lengths apart on performance rating so don't know what to make of it honestly..if I were just using beyers would be a no play

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Yes sir ! 30 to 1 ?? Come on with these mls he will be bet down. We know he could beat hedge fund
            pletcher obviously not a believer in the brisnet's or hedge fund would be running in the preakness

Comment

Yes sir I was thinking that. Hedge fund is going to be tough to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                Yes sir I was thinking that. Hedge fund is going to be tough to beat
                he only ran an 88 beyer which is slow..judging by todd's decision he must feel the beyers are closer to the truth

Comment

not a horse person and placed a $1.00 Superfecta box bet that cost $24.00 on the 2-5-8-9 and it won.Not at the track right now but do you have any idea what it would pay.Maybe 1/4 of what the actual super pays??

Also boxed the tri 2-5-8
                  2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                  5* 6-8
                  15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                  10* GOY 1-0
                  5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                  5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                    not a horse person and placed a $1.00 Superfecta box bet that cost $24.00 on the 2-5-8-9 and it won.Not at the track right now but do you have any idea what it would pay.Maybe 1/4 of what the actual super pays??

Also boxed the tri 2-5-8
                    $1 trifecta 2-5-8 paid $1,097.30 and the $1 superfecta 2-5-8-9 paid $8,162.80. If you got those tickets you won over 9K Mac
                    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice hit Mac !! Congrats !!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                        $1 trifecta 2-5-8 paid $1,097.30 and the $1 superfecta 2-5-8-9 paid $8,162.80. If you got those tickets you won over 9K Mac
                        Between the 2 tickets I ended up winning $10,353.40!!! Not bad for just looking at the card this morning and taking a shot!
                        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                        5* 6-8
                        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                        10* GOY 1-0
                        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                        5* 18-12

Comment

congratulations mac !!

Comment

lost some faith in the brisnet's with the big figure they had on multiplier in the Illinois derby.. have a hunch they are less accurate than drf, timeform and others.. can't afford the type of product I'd need from those mentioned so gonna stay away for awhile

Comment

have to make due with them .. I'm not a slave to speed figures anyway and no one should be..

pimlico

R4 #9 break the mold (6-1)
                              R5 #6 dirtyfoot (12-1)
                              R7 #5 pledge of love (4-1)
                              R9 #6 no love lost (6-1)

churchill

R2 #7 american alphabet (5-1)
                              R4 #3 malibu at moonlight (6-1)
                              R5 #1 cap's tale (6-1)
                              R6 #3 american sea (15-1)
                              R7 #3 uss altair (12-1)
                              R9 #2 my eminence (3-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 05-26-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

added

Comment

Working...
                                X