Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Brown deal to the Bills "fell apart" because Brown refused to go to Buffalo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Brown deal to the Bills "fell apart" because Brown refused to go to Buffalo.

It's what we all wondered when it was announced that Antonio Brown was being shipped to the Bills on Thursday evening. Brown has said he wants to win wherever he goes, and Buffalo isn't all that close to contending for Super Bowls while also playing in the "Siberia" of the NFL. Very few star players who have any say-so at all would ever agree to go there. Multiple teams have already declared themselves out of the running for A.B., so it's unclear where he'll end up at this point.

Re: Antonio Brown deal to the Bills "fell apart" because Brown refused to go to Buffa

This guy is an idiot. Breaking news you're on a team that can win now.
    Pretty sure nobody is wanting to trade for him to lose games with a higher payroll.

Comment

Re: Antonio Brown deal to the Bills "fell apart" because Brown refused to go to Buffa

I hope Green Bay doesn't try to get him, I'd rather see them spend money on Trey Flowers to add some pass rush.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        I hope Green Bay doesn't try to get him, I'd rather see them spend money on Trey Flowers to add some pass rush.
        People were talking about him here on the local sports talk shows. No thanks, fix the O line and pass rush first.

Comment

Working...
        X