• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
    Been waiting for saratoga

thanks fraoli

added 3-6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Bleeker sounds good will do ! Will only be focusing on Saratoga. Me and some buddies focus on the pick 4s. Will post if anything solid and value wise for a play comes up on Thursday and going forward for the meet.

Comment

Also Sorry I didn't let you guys know. No Tampa plays. Been saving the bankroll for Saratoga.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
          Bleeker sounds good will do ! Will only be focusing on Saratoga. Me and some buddies focus on the pick 4s. Will post if anything solid and value wise for a play comes up on Thursday and going forward for the meet.

sounds good jim.. good luck at the meet

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

important note in boldface above

Comment

Thanks Bleeker. Yeah when it's off the turf it's a whole different game. Love the turf races at Saratoga. Bleeker any good info on 2 year old races during the meet would be greatly appreciated. I never had any good luck with the baby races.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                Thanks Bleeker. Yeah when it's off the turf it's a whole different game. Love the turf races at Saratoga. Bleeker any good info on 2 year old races during the meet would be greatly appreciated. I never had any good luck with the baby races.

think you have to take some stances against chad and todd along the way.. these two with an exquisitely bred horse too obvious but exacta still a possibility and will try to beat them when looks like a good opportunity

Comment

delaware

R5 #5 trust in dianne (4-1)
                  R6 #5 pep talking (5-1)

done

indiana grande

R1 #3 indian show (15-1)
                  R2 #2 cha mono (6-1)
                  R3 #8 private message (5-1)
                  R4 pass

R6 #9 wild union (4-1)
                  R7 #2 havenhill (8-1)
                  R9 #2 marv's magic (15-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 07-10-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Cant wait till tommorow im off from work
                    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                    2012 - 2013
                    NBA 33-18-1
                    MLB 16-12
                    NFL 27-13-1
                    CFB 12-11
                    CBB 9-2
                    MLB 2013 2-0
                    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
                      Cant wait till tommorow im off from work

ok hopefully the weather cooperates

finished indiana

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                        delaware

R5 #5 trust in dianne (4-1)
                        R6 #5 pep talking (5-1)

done

indiana grande

R1 #3 indian show (15-1)
                        R2 #2 cha mono (6-1)
                        R3 #8 private message (5-1)
                        R4 pass

R6 #9 wild union (4-1)
                        R7 #2 havenhill (8-1)
                        R9 #2 marv's magic (15-1)

the one winner I have by a nose @ $10 even.. problem it's R8.. why you gotta check if you play ...making less of those mistakes but will never be perfect

try one at woodbine

R4 #8 blezniatka (7-2)

let me just make sure....

yes that's correct

Comment

looks like thunderstorms arriving around noon.. 5 of the last 7 races scheduled for turf.. not good.. may do an amended card based on the track conditions.. sloppy, muddy or off the turf toss those early picks

Comment

I checked weather again and now they've pushed things back to a little later..light rain starting around 2 and going to 5pm..heavier stuff after that...have a hunch this cards going to get through without it being an off track

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              saratoga thursday

looks like there's a decent chance the track may be off tomorrow (ruins it for me) .. any turf race (2 4 6 7 9 10) that is run on the dirt is a no play..i always handicap dirt races for good or fast tracks so sloppy or muddy conditions are half plays or no plays for me.. not going to bother with 7-10 till I see what the conditions are tomorrow

R1 #7 real dan (5-2)

have a feeling this is a well meant drop down with the connections involved.. owner is a big player in this game and buys very expensive horses..he'll run them where they are capable of doing well even if it means taking a loss.. don't think he'd be returning in 3 weeks if he were in really bad shape.. think with what he has under him he's nicely set up for the stretch out.. probably get taken by someone

R2 #8 duress (15-1)

first time starter who cost a lot for the pedigree.. above average turf and win early top and bottom.. working very nicely up to the race.. trainer bad with first time starters (1/32) but you need something to be off to get a price.. have to think maybe they've tightened him up a little more than usual being its opening day

R3 #7 the rock says (4-1)

trying to stay away from horses who ran big at belmont because of the completely different configuration of route races up here.. not going take the big figure chad brown (#6) as that's too obvious.. this one has many nice credentials coming in

R4 #3 discretionary (8-1)

R5 #1 time shift (15-1)

trainer bad with debut horses but like the kentucky bloodlines vs nyb company.. works solid but not spectacular which i prefer anyway

R6 #10 analyzethisandthat (9-2)

won here last year in his 3rd career start and doing the same thing here (distance, surface but 3rd off the layoff this time).. like the races he's got under him as a setup .. crappy trainer may give you a shot at a decent price

R7 #1 dynamite kitten (15-1) has to be turf

think she will be much less.. lightly raced 4yo filly who seems to be coming into her own.. 6 wide both turns 3 back and finished 2nd by less than a length.. attended extremely fast pace 2 back after hitting the gate and retreated to 3rd.. got through n1x last out and comment had to wait t to get through at the quarter pole.. by animal kingdom out of an extremely productive dynaformer mare which is great turf distance pedigree.. trainer tremendously profitable off a win and on turf in general and solid turf rider gaffalione rides

R8 #1 shippy (2-1) fast or good

not going to get fancy here.. two doug o'neils (other #5).. who broke their maidens first out with 97 brisnet figures (amazing in itself).. opened 5 lengths final eighth and won by 10..like that she did it at an east coast track (laurel) vs the other at santa anita.. even at 77k this one cost a good amount relative to the pedigree which to me is still useful information.. rail is excellent at saratoga in 6f sprints

R10 #7 elite mom (12-1)

ran behind ridiculously slow paces in her last 2 races including a very wide trip in her last.. drops into maiden claiming, 3rd off the layoff and jose ortiz stays aboard
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-11-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                                2012 - 2013
                                NBA 33-18-1
                                MLB 16-12
                                NFL 27-13-1
                                CFB 12-11
                                CBB 9-2
                                MLB 2013 2-0
                                NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24