MLB Contest Saturday July 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB Contest Saturday July 25th

I feel exactly the same, Spanks, and I love sports. But standing up for my country is more important than the pleasure I derive from sports. When they get the politics out, I'll return. What do these 25 year old pampered babies know about America?

But I can still handicap!!!

Cub -1.5 (+125) LOSER (-100)
    Bos -1.5 (-115) LOSER (-115)
    Pit +147 LOSER (-100)
    Det +188 WINNER (+188)

(-127)

Thanks.

Comment

Bal/Bos Under U10.5 (-115) WINNER (+100)
      Col/Tex Over O9 (-115) LOSER (-115)
      Kan/Cle Under U9 (-110) WINNER (+100)

(+85)

Good luck

Comment

Favs are 14-2 to start the season !

Cincinnati -205 LOSER (-205)

Philadelphia -181 WINNER (+100)

Houston -260 WINNER (+100)

N.Y. Yankees -123 LOSER (-123)

Boston -200 LOSER (-200)

(-328)

Comment

CIN-205 LOSER (-205)
          CLE-240 LOSER (-240)
          BOS-200 LOSER (-200)
          HOU-260 WINNER (+100)

(-545)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Favs are 14-2 to start the season !

Cincinnati -205

Philadelphia -181

Houston -260

N.Y. Yankees -123

Boston -200
            All the true Aces throw opening day. Several of the teams you have on your card today have true front line pitchers going also

Tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday there will be a good chance to find some live dogs

BOL buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
              Better not watch TV shows, movies or any of that type of stuff either, those guys are even worse than sports figures

As much as I hate seeing it all, at least when the Yanks and Nats did it they did it before the anthem and didn't directly desecrate our flag, they did stand for the anthem.

I was proud of several of my Astros last night. They did the same thing as Yanks Nats, pulled that black rope (or whatever it is) around the field and grabbed it and took a knee BEFORE the anthem. But...during that part there were several Astros who wouldn't even kneel down with everyone else during that. Couldn't tell who all of them were, but McCullers was one of them and there were several others right around him who refused to do it.

Unfortunately this is a part of the world we live in now, I hate it, but I won't let it stop me from living my life and doing the things I enjoy. The NBA is the one thing I might struggle with though...with MLB and hopefully NFL it's just the pregame crap, and I know down here our local channels won't keep showing it. The NBA with Black Lives Matter pained all over the court, it's thrown in your face the whole time. Not sure I can stomach that
              Actually I don’t have cable, just Internet so I guess I can say that won’t bother me. I don’t care about what celebrities do. I don’t watch reality shows only thing I really enjoyed was sports and honestly it’s been ruined for me this year with the political bullshit. Maybe that will change and I will be excited for football when it comes around I’ve been watching since I was a little kid but I guess getting older and having kids now I think different. I served this country fought over seas in Iraq. The American flag is such a symbolic thing I don’t think it’s should be fucked with. I don’t want my kids watching people kneel for the national anthem and think it’s OK. Sorry for the rant, I wish you guys the best of luck no matter what you do. I just think it’s time for me to take a stand and hopefully others will do the same and they will see their ratings drop. There’s only so much you can disrespect the flag and the country.

Comment

Combined this post with other one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
                  Actually I don’t have cable, just Internet so I guess I can say that won’t bother me. I don’t care about what celebrities do. I don’t watch reality shows only thing I really enjoyed was sports and honestly it’s been ruined for me this year with the political bullshit. Maybe that will change and I will be excited for football when it comes around I’ve been watching since I was a little kid but I guess getting older and having kids now I think different. I served this country fought over seas in Iraq. The American flag is such a symbolic thing I don’t think it’s should be fucked with. I don’t want my kids watching people kneel for the national anthem and think it’s OK. Sorry for the rant, I wish you guys the best of luck no matter what you do. I just think it’s time for me to take a stand and hopefully others will do the same and they will see their ratings drop. There’s only so much you can disrespect the flag and the country.
                  I fully agree! That's why I was glad to see it happen before the anthem, at least here in Houston, and everyone stand at attention for the flag. I can't stand people disrespecting the flag of this great nation.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in all this bullshit they are protesting about...but at least they didn't do it towards our flag or the National Anthem

Take Care buddy, I don't know you, but i'd bet we see a lot of things in this world the same way.

Comment

Reds -205 LOSER (-205)
                    Oakland -137 LOSER (-137)

From earlier post
                    St. Louis -157 WINNER (+100)
                    Tampa -145 WINNER (+100)

(-142)

Comment

Yankees -123 LOSER (-123)
                      2011 Winner of TIS college football contest