X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday *** uva/ncst

tournament =Conference and rank =2 and rest >=1

4-0 o/u (18.12) .. no overtimes.. all double digits.. last 4 years

two highest lines over by 20+ points (this a little higher than both of those) .. virginia 2016/17 season over by 21 points one of them

virginia over 131 /// .38 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday *** uva/ncst

Comment

Comment

Comment

thanks chamblin, captin,illini 23

not going to rate these but noticed 4 big conference games going tonight that are receiving lopsided action (80%+) and line pretty much staying put.. it didn't work in two earlier games uva (78%) and ksu (80%) so maybe this is due to work today..lol

so these would be fades

miss,asu, kan, ore

play

bama +3.5
          ucla +4.5
          texas +2.5
          utah +5
          Last edited by bleeker; 03-14-2019, 04:45 PM.
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

tournament = Conference and team =DUKE and rest >=3 and p:U

4-0 o/u (19.12) no overtimes

all double digit overs.. avg total in these games 144.4 so right on the button with tonight's number.. avg line 8.8

duke over 144 /// .38 units
            Last edited by bleeker; 03-14-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Be very careful going contrarian in these conf. tourneys, past year's performances definitely point to the public popular plays cleaning up.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

BetLabs (an offshoot of sportsinsights) has a system with these parameters...opponent has at best a 60% win pct., the team we play has a 15-35% better win pct. and the public is backing our team on at least 51% of the tickets. These are almost always going to be favorites and last year they went 48-28 ATS and long term an incredible 59% on almost 900 examples.

https://sportsinsights.actionnetwork...creenId=676705
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  BetLabs (an offshoot of sportsinsights) has a system with these parameters...opponent has at best a 60% win pct., the team we play has a 15-35% better win pct. and the public is backing our team on at least 51% of the tickets. These are almost always going to be favorites and last year they went 48-28 ATS and long term an incredible 59% on almost 900 examples.

https://sportsinsights.actionnetwork...creenId=676705

wow you would think those would be sucker plays.. that's great information thanks !

Comment

duke and syracuse 6/17 combined from the charity stripe at the half

Comment

Working...
                    X