Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added del mar R6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished del mar
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

That is what my amwager site paid out 2.04 for 2 dollar wagers??? 75k was bet here on him in the states lol !! Who the hell bets that ??? Go bet show wagers at montineer or charlston at least you get 2.20 lol !!!!

Comment

Good pick with square peggy at del mar

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Good pick with square peggy at del mar
            thanks

Comment

That is what my amwager site paid out 2.04 for 2 dollar wagers??? 75k was bet here on him in the states lol !! Who the hell bets that ??? Go bet show wagers at montineer or charlston at least you get 2.20 lol !!!!
              yeah that's ridiculous

Comment

saratoga

R4 #3 zip it jess (15-1)
                R6 #8 face it (5-1)

Comment

del mar

R1

#3 resolu (20-1)

big pedigree moss (big time player) homebred ran a decent 4th by less than 2 lengths in her debut 3 starts back in May.. the following race was about 7 lengths faster than par final time so that's tough to come back to for a 2nd race.. went evenly back pack around the track next race off a 56 day layoff and in that race the splits were extremely fast and even being back an average of 6 lengths at the pace calls
                  she was still about 2 lengths faster than par.. back in half that amount of time today and don't think the connections would run her back quick if they felt something was wrong.. her closing style is what wins turf routes at this track.. jock 1/4 with this trainer last 60 days and that horse paid $36

#4 tig tog (6-1)

euro ran 2nd by a head in start #2 as a 2yo in June in england at 7f in a 16 horse field.. tough distance, big field and very young horse so impressive to me.. 3 other 3rd place finishes over there in her short 7 race career.. by classy euro sire dark angel and cost 117k at auction.. trainer gallagher 3/18 with euro shippers and they have averaged about an $18 win mutuel.. looks to have a versatile running style.. bejarano up to ride

R4 #4 camby (4-1) 444

thinking maybe he can get back to 2nd career race at santa anita as a 2yo which would make him a contender in here.. close to ridiculous pace next start at a mile and then ran 2nd to a fairly decent horse named "justify" in start #4.. switches back to stevens who rode him in 2nd start

R5 #13 hunted (9-2)

nothing fancy here..up close to a very fast pace last out and held for 3rd.. not a lot if any speed in here but you never know with maidens..not convinced after just 2 starts that this horse is a confirmed front runner anyway.. back in 3 weeks after being off 2 months and should be fitter.. nice pedigree overall

R8 #10 desolation sound (15-1)

just missed (< 1 length) going sprint/ route (actually 6.5 to a mile same as today but turf) .. horse finally gets to go 2 turns at what is probably the proper level as the connections willing to take a loss should he be claimed...figueroa winning 22% from 36 mounts routing which is quite impressive for anybody let alone a 5 lb bug
                  Last edited by bleeker; 08-17-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

added 8

Comment

saratoga (know it's off turf and sloppy)

R1 #10 arch of the diver (small)

motion having a horrible meet but they thought enough of this one to ship him up from fair hills training center 4 days ago.. has regular long works dating back to may.. he's 4 and hasn't run since sept as a 2yo (only 2 starts).. first time gelding.. all in all find these things interesting

R2 #13 standard deviation

even with elite sire curlin this guy expensive relative to the pedigree.. dam was a winner (non stakes) and 2 winners from 4 starters and they were nothing special ...450k a lot for this.. way above average off track pedigree ...short but very tough in here

R6 # 3 most mischief (10-1)

2 even efforts in first 2 starts with troubled trips..debut,2nd race and today all 4 weeks apart..by elite sire "into mischief" out of am unraced dam who has been a big producer..

5 winners from 6 starters with 3 of them being stakes winners..all 5 winners won as 2yo's and that's very impressive..trainer bret calhoun excellent with young horses

R9 alabama stakes grade 1

#1 piedi bianchi (15-1)

pletcher had this one entered in a statebred stakes worth 150k at Indiana grande earlier in the week..instead decides to go against the giant's in this spot..very solid competitor in california as a 2yo and was switched from doug o'neil to pletcher for her last start

he must think a lot of her to run here..like the even sprint vs older horses at belmont last out as a primer to try this.. chance to get a bit of a price with tp/jv for a change

del mar

R1 #5 cherished (6-1)

R5 #1 air jockey (6-1)

made his debut as a 4yo back in febuary and ran an even 3rd in what was a very fast race..last start off a 5 month layoff had a wide trip and finished a closer (by lengths behind) 3rd also.. just have a hunch that these connections might like to get in the winners circle on del mar's big day and it's not a coincidence that we see him here today.. rail excellent in dmr sprints

R9 #5 taos (20-1)

huge pedigree tapit out of a stakes winning mare, 3 winners from as many starters and 1 was a stakes winner... only 1 of the 3 ran as a 2yo and won first out...nice works ..realize mandella usually
                      not big on winning first out but maybe the connections would like to have a first out winner on pc day

R10 pacific classic

#3 prime attraction (8-1)

his last race at dmr (win) on 11/25 was huge, pace figs, final fig at 9f (1f shorter than today) ..that race was preceded by a knocking heads on the front end turf race near miss just like he ran in his last race..has had previous marathon races on turf that suggest the extra distance shouldn't be a problem
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-18-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Good call with the 10 bleeker !!!

Comment

Nice dd bleeker !!!

Comment

added 6 saratoga

Comment

Nice dd bleeker !!!
                              thanks jim

also added R6

Comment

added R9

Comment

Working...
                                X