Week 7 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 by the Drop

Had a good day in the kids games yesterday. Keep stacking chips.

Carolina Panthers +7 ( bought the hook)
    I've been watching this Saints club closely. They ain't right. Brees and Payton don't look like they are too chummy. Brees looks pissed when Payton pulls him and puts in Taysom Hill on critical third downs and goal to go situations. Most of the time those plays aren't working. Thomas is still out and now so is Sanders. I'll roll with the pesky bunch from Charlotte.

LA Chargers -7 (bought the hook)
    Jax has made it known that Minshew is gonna get benched if he keeps playing like shit. Not a good way to start a game. Jax also missing their best pass rusher, Myles Jack.
    Looks like the Chargers are gonna get Ingram back off of IR today. I'll take the rookie qb at home.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -4
    Originally gave the Raiders a shot in this one until their O Line all got shut down for Corona. Not a good week for that with a nasty Bucs D coming to town. Not a great spot for the Bucs as a road favorite out of division but I like their defense to get after Carr today.

Detroit/Atlanta Over 55
    Atlanta still has no secondary. Stafford is capable of hanging in a shootout.

Green Bay/Houston Over 56
    I had the Packers over last week and they put up a putrid 10 points. They will love playing the Texans defense after the Bucs.

6 pt chalk teaser for a shit ton.
    Buffalo -4.5/Kansas City -1.5
    The Jets fucking suck and hate their coach. The Bills need to get back on track. The look ahead line for next week is KC -21 vs Jets. Vegas doesn't seem to think the Jets play any better today. Denver beat NE last week without scoring a touchdown. 6 fucking field goals won't work vs KC. Bombs away

GL
    Last edited by Life by the Drop; 10-25-2020, 10:41 AM.

Re: Week 7 by the Drop

Comment

I suck at totals.

Seattle Seahawks -3.5

Gl

Comment

Very nice day
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment