• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 by the Drop

Howdy boys and girls,
    Let's see what we got today...

New England Patriots -7.5
    Pats with extra prep time. Cam and Gilmore are gonna play. Drew Lock gets the start coming off of a shoulder injury but no Melvin Gordon today.
    New England needs this one badly. I don't see Denver doing much in this one.

Detroit Lions -3
    Lots of people on this scares me a little but Jax is pretty bad and not well coached. I'll take Stafford and Co coming off a bye.

Carolina Panthers -1
    I like this Panthers squad. Still not sold on the Bear's despite their 4-1 record. They have scored 105 pts on the season and given up 100. How does that get you to 4-1?

Philadelphia Eagles +10

I hate the Eagles but come on. Their D Line is pretty good at stopping the run and getting in the backfield. Can Lamar beat em with his arm? Probably but 10 is too many.

Green Bay/Tampa Bay Over 55
    I see a shit ton of people on GB. I'm gonna shy away from the side cuz this is just gonna be one big dick contest between Brady vs Rodgers. Rodgers gets Adams back and Brady gets Godwin back. Bombs away.

6 pt teaser

Indianapolis Colts -1.5/ Miami Dolphins -3
    Colts defense should smother the Bengal's shitty offensive line. The Jets are a disaster. These players are gonna start worrying about themselves instead of the team real soon.

GL All

Re: Week 6 by the Drop

Has any team been more impressive than Carolina? Not the best team, but wow are they exceeding expectations.

Comment

Comment

Nice looking card!
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200