Saban - Covid - Alabama - Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saban - Covid - Alabama - Georgia

Thoughts on this game? Saban now has tested negative. I suppose he’ll be on the sidelines tomorrow. Was there a lot of disruption at Bama’s practices this week (despite what they report)? Can Mac Jones and that Bama O move the ball on that Dawg’s D? Will Georgia’s O look like a top-notched O against that Swiss cheese D of the Tide?

I got to take Bama at -4.5 after the Saban news and I took it. Not sure if I’m right, but I’ll play with the book.

Thoughts?

Re: Saban - Covid - Alabama - Georgia

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

wouldn't touch bama...can't stop anyone and had 40 missed tackles last week

the Saban covid wasn't a big distraction as he coached practice from zoom in his office.

UGA have the receivers to exploit Bama secondary. Surtain is great but the safeties are a disaster. Daniel Wright is worst starting safety in the Saban era and his partner, Battle, is suspended for first half.

Bama won L2 meetings and led for exactly 1 minute and 4 seconds. I'll be watching the game through my fingers but one good thing is Bama's defense can't play worse than last week

Comment

Hi guys. Just wondering if you r aware of sabans record against teams that are coached by prior coaches on saban’s staff? I think it is 12/0 but don’t quote me on it. I like the over but no balls to take the tide -4 1/2. Good luck today and squash the man.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryslowball View Post
            Hi guys. Just wondering if you r aware of sabans record against teams that are coached by prior coaches on saban’s staff? I think it is 12/0 but don’t quote me on it. I like the over but no balls to take the tide -4 1/2. Good luck today and squash the man.
            21-0

Comment

You bring up good points, rt, certainly can’t ignore it. I do like people being down on the Tide now though. And the line has been bet back up to 6. If it gets to 6.5, I may take the Dawgs and hope for a middle. But otherwise, I’ll roll with your Tide!

Comment

Working...
              X