Week 5 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 by the Drop

Lots of big spreads on the board today...Here's what I got.

Houston Texans -5.5
    Well Butt Chin O'Brien finally got his pink slip. Word is he got into it with JJ Watt. Wrong guy to tangle with. JJ is revered in Houston.
    The Texans are 0-4, not helped at all by their brutal schedule so far. Finally, here comes the Jags...fresh off a loss to the Bengals. Somebody they should be able to stomp.
    JJ got his coach fired so he better bring it today and Watson should have a big day.

Carolina Panthers +3 (bought the hook)
    Hey Carolina is getting better and the Falcons aren't. Ryan still wears concrete shoes and Gurley looks bad. The Falcons defense is putrid especially at safety. They are 2 hits away from me and Vern being called up. I still think the odds makers are over valuing Atlanta. I'll take Teddy Two Gloves and 3.

Pittsburgh Steelers -7
    Square play of the day. The unexpected bye week probably didn't help Pitt. The offense may come out a little out of rhythm but still... Check out the boxscore from the Eagles win over the Niners last week and tell me how they won that game! Two picks by Mullens. One returned for a TD. That's how. Other than that, SF should have won that game by 14. Steeler's are pretty healthy....the Eagles aren't. Philly has given up 14 sacks...you can add about 3 more today.

Miami Dolphins +8
    I guess Jimmy G is back for the Niners...yipee. Miami is well coached and has been in most games. Think they might have enough to hang around here.

6 pt teaser
    Dallas Cowboys -2.5/Seattle Seahawks -1
    Dallas defense sucks ass. Good news....the red headed, gum chewing, butt slapper is coming to town and bringing the worst offense in the league. The boys have been hearing it from everywhere this week. Even behind a shaky offensive line...I think Dak will get it done.
    The Vikings just aren't very good. Can't see Seattle dropping this one at home.

That's it for now. GL all

Re: Week 5 by the Drop

When you and Vern get called up, let us know.

We'll all fly in and virtual tailgate before the game. And take bets on which of you guys get injured first.

Comment

Somebody will have to tie our shoes for us

Comment

I'm sure you would improve them at TE

The fuck vern gonna play?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
            I'm sure you would improve them at TE

The fuck vern gonna play?
            I don’t know but the Gatorade would be lit!

Comment

I'm buying a ticket to that game. Maybe I can get a sideline pass so i can get some of that Gatorade!

Good luck with the Phins. Can't figure them out this year. Fitz throws too may picks and at the worst time. Let Tua play!

Took the GMen +9 earlier in the week. Biggest play of the NFL season for me so far.

Comment

Adding:
                Indianapolis Colts +1

Comment

gl, braddah drop! im on houston too!

Comment

Quite a day Life

Comment

Dropsy scared himself straight thinking he might have to put the pads on again.

Comment

Braddah drop, nailed it!!

Comment

I was starting te and back up lb. Vern could lay the wood but he was white boy slow

Comment

Working...
                          X