Texas jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas jim

Hey guys,.. long time .. just to let you know texasjim is in a hospital in Lubbock ...its a rehab center and will talk to him tomorrow I'm texting his wife He doesn't see his email so if you say something here will read them to him thank you

Re: Texas jim

I talked to him today Its a rehab center and he sounded good leave a message here and will forward it to him thanks

Comment

Give him a shout out from me Box, prayers are going out

Comment

Good to see you, Box. Please give him my best wishes. Hope soon all will be fine again. Hang in there, Jim!

Comment

Thomas and eagle will do Talked to him yesterday and he is still in rehab

Comment

I Pray for his speedy recovery to be back stronger stay Up brotha

Comment

Talked to him again .. he is having problems walking and his strength is weak I'm making him laugh so thats good I took Texas -18 last week vs his tex Tech so he was rubbing it in.. although he lives in Lubbock he is not a Tex Tech fan unless they play Texas I sent you guys his regards and he appreciates it

Comment

Prayers to Jim

Comment

Talked to him 2 days ago . he is still in rehab and working on his strength with his arms and legs. I told him who has been wishing him well here, so if there are more of you just say something here and I will relay it thank you

Comment

Wtf have u been box and 1. How am I supposed to bet Marist or slippery rock without your advice?

Get back in the game man!

And thanks for the update. I'm working on a Lubbock deal so I'll check on bgg the oldgoat when I'm out there

Comment

He has My Prayers and tell him he is missed!

Comment

Working...
                      X