X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB Contest Saturday September 26th

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
    Comment removed.

Any more political bullshit comments either way and there will be no fucking prize. I will have wasted 100's of hours running something I did only to help JD's site, I really don't give a fuck right now. This country is so filled with hate for other people that have opposite beliefs it is ridiculous. Right now I am filled with hate for anyone who needs to make anything/everything political. We are in a health crisis and the people in charge are making it a political party issue instead of a health safety issue whether masks need to be worn. Wear a fucking mask and shut the fuck up. My 84 year old mom is dying in a hospital and I can't visit her because assholes are too selfish to do the right thing to protect others.
    I wear a mask all day every day

My 87 year old father has lung cancer and I haven’t been able to see him since March

2020 is hard on a bunch of folks

I only wanted to have a sports board free of political bullshit

Apparently that isn’t possible here, and if you want to rip me for that then I’m at the wrong place

I do appreciate all the work you put in on this contest, I’ve run them before and it is extremely time consuming

I just have no need for more political crap

Have a great life

Comment

Figured out the only thing your plays could be, disregard my previous edited comment.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

No need for anyone else to leave the site, I have quit betting and wasn't going to be around anymore anyway after the contest was over.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I don't know what happened here today but I don't like it one bit from what I've seen. When we were looking for a spot after our place shut down we all came over here because this forum was free of BS. I don't know what he said but I like Mich won't stand for this shit. Did I get this right someone called him a blithering idiot ! Fuck me that just pisses me off knowing what a fine man he is, fuck !

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            I don't know what happened here today but I don't like it one bit from what I've seen. When we were looking for a spot after our place shut down we all came over here because this forum was free of BS. I don't know what he said but I like Mich won't stand for this shit. Did I get this right someone called him a blithering idiot ! Fuck me that just pisses me off knowing what a fine man he is, fuck !
            Horns comment was aimed at meestermike I have no doubt. I edited a bunch of political and other memes from his post earlier and then started going off on people after bigtiger made a comment about what was in his original post. My comment about people not wearing masks was aimed at anyone who refuses to, I certainly don't know who here does or doesn't. I stick to what I said, if you don't wear a mask for political reasons you are a fucking idiot for being so selfish. My mom was admitted to the hospital this week and only 1 designated family member can visit, that is my sister. There was no need for either the memes posted or the comment about them. PERIOD.

Comment

Jim and Tom I love y’all like brothers even though we have never met In person

I truly appreciate the kind words y’all have said. Although I have strong political beliefs I never ever try to influence the kids I work with, I try to teach them to think for themselves and to stay true to their beliefs

I never should have said anything today. I’m just sick of having politics thrown in my face when I simply try to share SPORTS plays

Ill shut up now and enjoy the 10-0 heater I’m on today

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Horns comment was aimed at meestermike I have no doubt. I edited a bunch of political and other memes from his post earlier and then started going off on people after bigtiger made a comment about what was in his original post. My comment about people not wearing masks was aimed at anyone who refuses to, I certainly don't know who here does or doesn't. I stick to what I said, if you don't wear a mask for political reasons you are a fucking idiot for being so selfish. My mom was admitted to the hospital this week and only 1 designated family member can visit, that is my sister.
                I’m sorry for my role in this

You have been nothing but accommodating to us

As I mentioned earlier, my dad is 87 and was diagnosed with lung cancer in February, I have not seen him since then because of protocols. It’s sucks and it’s wearing hard on me

I appreciate all that you do here and hate that I played a part in making this a shit day for you

Comment

Post your plays again tomorrow Mr Tiger, I was hoping you would win anyway.

Comment

Well that about says it all coach, like I said you're a fine gentleman and that bears out after that post. It's time to take a step back and move on from this as we all have difficult situations to endure during these strange times. jj's mom, bigtigers dad, my son in law at 35 with a major stroke with a beautiful 5 year old daughter that we couldn't see for 4 months as well as many other stories equally as painful I'm sure. These are tough times an we should try and get along as their is enough division in the world going around to part the Red Sea

Comment

Well that about says it all coach, like I said you're a fine gentleman and that bears out after that post. It's time to take a step back and move on from this as we all have difficult situations to endure during these strange times. jj's mom, bigtigers dad, my son in law at 35 with a major stroke with a beautiful 5 year old daughter that we couldn't see for 4 months as well as many other stories equally as painful I'm sure. These are tough times an we should try and get along as their is enough division in the world going around to part the Red Sea
                      Amen brother, your family has been through hell over the past year or so and I hope things are getting better

Comment

And yeah post tomorrow coach, even though I wasn't hoping you'd win LOL. See you at the window....

Comment

Missed the window on Miami add Chicago Cubs +138 added above

Lucky for you too...playing the Marlins in a day game the day after they clinched a playoff spot the night before...biggest win for most of those kids in their whole careers. One of the only true letdown situations in baseball.
                          There's the difference, I don't know squat about baseball, love the game in the fall but other than that no clue. I obviously wouldn't have made that bet had I your knowledge on the subject which made great sense after I read it. I said yesterday about simply using ratings % of dogs and betting blindly which apparently isn't a bad way to play as I would be up over 2500 dollars since I started using this method in the middle of August

Comment

wow just seen where my LAA pick went from +158 to +270ish at closing, now that's some movement there YIKES

Comment

Working...
                            X