• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Stink

Wk 1 // 2-6 -411
    Wk 2 // 5-7 -232

///

Brought in the new fumigation machine but the newfangled thing stunk.

Trying again Week 3.

///

Thursday night.

Miami +3 -110 (@ Jax)

Who needs the game more? The 0-2 Dolphins that's who. After losses to tough Div rivals, The Pats and Buff, the Fins take a step down in class to the Jaguars who are really Chevies.

These Florida bums met 2 years ago in Miami where the Fins were 3 point favs and lost outright to their cross state rival 7-17. Tonight Miami returns the upset.

Re: Week 3 Stink

Fermented Fish, I will hold my nose with you Mitch
    Mia +3

Comment

That was a nice Fish dinner, Chaz.

///

Got a little stink outa this joint on Thursday. Maybe we open a few more windows today. Poor neighbors.

///

Sunday

///

Minny +3 -110 (vs Tenny)
      0-2 hosts 2-0. Either the Vikings find a way here or they will be in a battle with the pussycat Lions for the NFC Central basement for the rest of the season.

Chicago +2' -105 (@ Atl)
      The 2-0 Bears have feasted on two of the NFL's worst - the Lions and Giants. They know that and will be ready to be tested by a "good" team. But the "good" team melted down last week in Dallas bringing back memories of the 2016 NE Superbowl and their King Choke NFL title. Can't imagine that all heads in Atlanta aren't on a swivel this week in Atlanta. That ain't good for focus.

Washington +7 -105 (@ Clev)
      Think the Wash Defense keeps Baker Mayfield off balance. That's all they will need to be right in this game.

Las Vegas +6' -105 (@ NEn)
      Cam Newton just lost his All Pro center, David Andrews, for at least a few games. Remember how Brady struggled when Andrews was out all of last season? The Raiders get to test their 2-0 start today. They'll come to play. Everybody comes to play when the Pats are on the schedule.

NY Jets +11 -102 (@ Indy)
      Jets suck. Indy knows that and also know that the Jets are the first of 5 consecutive games with pansies (Jets, Bears, Browns, Bengals, Lions) before getting Baltty at home. This is the beginning of Indy complacency. Expecting Philip Rivers to get a little sloppy with the ball today and keep the Jets in this game.

Philly -5 -109 (vs Cincy)
      Philly has turned the ball over 6 times to their opponents one. The Bengals don't have much of a pass rush. It's time for Carson Wentz to find his old self.

Arizona -5 -105 (vs Det)
      These two teams played to a 27-27 overtime time in the desert to open last season. Arizona will settle that tie today.

Denver +5' +100 (vs TBy)
      The 0-2 pot smokers have put down the pipe. Tom Brady is coming to town.

Comment

Comment

Good Luck Stinky

Comment

BOL Mich

Whats that smell?

Comment

Good luck, Jim. Surprised you didn't grab NE earlier in the week.

Comment

Thanks guys. I don't like the Pats today, Brian. I like LV. Blowin' a fart right back at you stinkers.

Add:

San Fran -3 -109 (@ NYG)
                Everybody is abandoning the Gay Ship because of injuries. They still have the best running attack in the NFL even without Mostert and Coleman. Mullins isn't Josh Rosen. These guys were in the SB last year. The Giants were in the Stupor Bowl.

Comment

Oh stinky poo shit. May as well dump another stinker here.

GBy +3 +115 (@ NOr)

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                    Good luck, Jim. Surprised you didn't grab NE earlier in the week.
                    Why would I do that? Errrrr

Comment

Hey at least your team got the win. And they look good so far this year!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                        Hey at least your team got the win. And they look good so far this year!
                        You're right, Brian. You were right when you said I should be on them.

I just get mad at myself when I go against them and feel like I know absolutely nothing when they cover. And cover. And cover.

Belichick is a wizard.

Comment

Monday night.

Kansas Shitty +3' -110 (@ Balty)

See this. Stole it out of Omar's thread.

Dr. Bob with a gem, "the Ravens have the 3rd-highest blitz rate in the NFL, which should suit Mahomes well. Mahomes is averaging 8.1 yards per pass play with 19 touchdowns and 0 interceptions against the blitz since becoming the starter in 2018 and he’s only taken 8 sacks in 250 pass plays versus the blitz."

Comment

Guessing if Dr Bob knows this, so do the Ravens and will adjust. Ravens D was built specifically for the Chiefs. I’m on Balt -3 at home so that’s probably good news for you, Jim, and all the Chiefs backers I’m seeing! 😜

Enjoy the game!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X