Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 by the Drop

1-4 YTD

Pitiful start to the season last week..... no thanks to D'andre Swift and Stephen Gostkowski. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...Didn't
    Onward..

LA Rams +1.5
    Philly is getting a lot of love here...not sure why. They just lost to the Redskins who were projected to finish last in the NFC East. The Rams beat the Cowboys who were projected to win the NFC East. Maybe the Rams will win the NFC East? Anyhow, Philly has a shit pot of injuries again and they get Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey. No thanks.

Carolina/Tampa Bay Over 46.5
    I made a bad pick last week on TB12. He sucked. I expect him to be better this week and seem to remember when Teddy Two Gloves subbed for Brees last year...he lit up this Bucs defense. He doesn't have the same offense for sure but at least he has seen this defense. I think today we will see lots of points.

Indianapolis Colts -3
    Fucked up line of the week. Colts lose to Jax and future hall of famer Munchin Cashews last week while the Vikes defense gets shredded by for real Hall of Famer Aaron Rodgers. Looking at that Colt/Jags game last week...this stood out. First downs..Colts 27, Jags 17. Passing Yards...Rivers 357, Cashew 150.
    Not sure how Indy lost that one. I see the line in some shops is now 3.5?? WTF?

NY Giants +6 (bought the hook)
    Giants will be happy to not see the Steelers defense this week. Barkley had 15 carries for 6 yards in that one. Now he faces the Bears D that gave up 93 rushing yards (6.6/attempt) to 54 year old Adrian Peterson who had been in Detroit for 30 minutes. I'm looking for Barkley to have a big day. I'll take the much better offense.

Tennessee Titans -7 (bought the hook)
    As I said last week, Mile High was gonna be a rough place to open the season. It was....especially for Stephen Gostkowski. Titans should have come out of Denver with a double digit win and still not sure how Jax won. Derrick Henry all day baby.

6pt teaser for a wholebunchalot

Baltimore-1/Kansas City -2.5 Who the fuck set up Houston's schedule? KC last week and Balty this week?? Holy Shit. Texans defense sucks. Chiefs had extra time to prepare. don't see anyway they don't both win this week.

GL All

Re: Week 2 by the Drop

Comment

wholebunchalot buttermilksky

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

good luck, braddah drop! i like my rams today!

Comment

Working...
          X