North Ender 1stq LAL -2 W DD
    1sth LAL -3 W
    Merle the Pearl 1stq LAL -2 W
    Houston 6.5 L
    dollars 1sth LAL U112 L
    hou/lal U217.5 W
    3DD

A7b5td.png

OK we got the zot man getting into the grove with his 4th I think, lots of time buddy keep reeling em off

Me and Skip get 8 and 9 respectively and Merle the Pearl is wondering wtf is going on, lol. Got a gaggle right on your six solider so keep a sharp eye out. I think this happened last year you were hotter than fire and then got stuck in the mud and as Denny would say you were fuck and the other Postman ( who always rings twice, lol) and Gambrinus caught you and tied for the dd crown. Time to get unstuck Dave and make a run, you're due !

Re: Double Dip Day 24 Sunday September 13
    • Hi Tom! I got the message below when I tried to reply
    • Thomas has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Kind of reminds me of our old site.

Anyhow it's good to be back. I'm going to skip the rest of the DD contest since it's so late.
    But I look forward to the NFL contest!

Comment

10 DDs, really stuck
      I used to be able to get all the chicks, but couldn't finish. It looks like that shit is following me in my older years. Wtf
      Here goes

clippers-5 1st half
      Clippers over 112 game
      Good luck boys, I'm still in the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
        • Hi Tom! I got the message below when I tried to reply
        • Thomas has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Kind of reminds me of our old site.

Anyhow it's good to be back. I'm going to skip the rest of the DD contest since it's so late.
        But I look forward to the NFL contest!
        Sorry it's bothering you we have limited stored private messages. I believe you can hold 50. I have own the forum for 13 years and never had more than 2 in my inbox. I guess I could pay more for server space, for a free private forum that doesn't bring in any revenue. That would probably be easier than deleting all previous read private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
          Sorry it's bothering you we have limited stored private messages. I believe you can hold 50. I have own the forum for 13 years and never had more than 2 in my inbox. I guess I could pay more for server space, for a free private forum that doesn't bring in any revenue. That would probably be easier than deleting all previous read private messages.
          Sorry I didn't mean to insult the site! It doesn't bother me at all. I just thought that Tom would appreciate my comment as the old site kept running out of database space which is very different than maxing out messages in your box!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
            Sorry I didn't mean to insult the site! It doesn't bother me at all. I just thought that Tom would appreciate my comment as the old site kept running out of database space which is very different than maxing out messages in your box!
            It's cool.
            That's why we put the limit on the messages that can be kept. We had the same issue.
            Before doing the limit it would shutdown the forum at the worse times.

Comment

Hi tigerman, welcome to the new joint. The Game is our gracious owner but Tom is still the barkeep, serving the firewater and listening to all our BS.

///

4 disastrous deals

Done ver +8'
              Under 215'

GL dipshits.

Comment

7 DDs

25 Los Angeles Clippers* Over 56½ vs Denver Nuggets for 1st Half
                725 Los Angeles Clippers* Over 28½ vs Denver Nuggets for 1st Quarter

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  It's cool.
                  That's why we put the limit on the messages that can be kept. We had the same issue.
                  Before doing the limit it would shutdown the forum at the worse times.
                  The guy who ran the old site was hardly invoved in the day to day forums at all.
                  I think this site will never have those problems on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                    Hi tigerman, welcome to the new joint. The Game is our gracious owner but Tom is still the barkeep, serving the firewater and listening to all our BS.

Thanks Mickey. It's good to be here. Sports seems to be dealing with Covid better than the rest of the Country.

And now I can spew a little BS that's left of Center.

Comment

7 Dips

Clippers -5 1H
                      Clippers -8'

GLTA!

Comment

Good to see you, Tiger. Hope all is well.

Comment

Tman in the house, got some other men involved yesterday, odogg and kenman nice to see familiar faces, great site guys. Tman throw out some DD's not even half way yet, get in on the fun.

Comment

Not sure if JD will mind if I do this but I don't see him around so I'll use my own discretion, lol. I've thrown in here before and sent in again yesterday to a great cause/charity run by JD. I tip my hat to him and his daughter Stephanie God Bless her

With this being a private forum, we asked our members to contribute one of 3 ways...
                            1. Post service plays or newsletters.
                            2. Be active posting around the forum.
                            3. Donate to our 501(c)3 national nonprofit childhood cancer charity.

The donations are used to cover the hosting fees for this forum and are family of websites for our charity.
                            Anything left over, goes towards our "Best Day Award". This is a gift we give out each month to a child battling cancer.
                            This has been a tough year for our charity. We had to suspend all of are live event fundraisers.
                            September is childhood cancer awareness month. If you're active on social media, please do us a favor during September.

Change your profile picture to a gold ribbon to help raise awareness for childhood cancer and research for it.
                            Childhood cancer only gets 4% funding for research. Just in the USA, 7 kids a day die from cancer.
                            On April 11th 2015 my 13 year old daughter was one of those kids.
                            Anything you can donate would be appreciated.
                            If you want to donate click here https://amissionoflove.com/donate/
                            If you would like to learn more about our charity click here https://amissionoflove.com
                            Thank you JD Marshall Co-Founder and CEO of "A Mission Of Love".

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
                              Good to see you, Tiger. Hope all is well.

Thanks Wise! Glad you made it over.

Comment

Working...
                              X