College Football Plays Week 1-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Plays Week 1-2

Promised myself to try to limit my volume this season, this may already be crossing that line. lol

Thursday September 3rd, 2020
    $200 C. Arkansas +21 (-120) Line may get to 21 on its own, that may be worth waiting for to save a few pennies. UAB has a long 18 game home winning streak which is pretty well known. In only 2 of those they failed to cover the spread. At some point that becomes a detriment to them doing well at home ATS. I think that time has arrived. Inflated lines due to that trend will catch up to them and C Arkansas is playing their 2nd game, a huge advantage. UAB also has Miami Fla. on deck, a game I guarantee they have been pointing to all summer. UAB relies on their defense and this may be too many points for their very ordinary offense to cover. Limiting my bet amounts to around half sized because of so many unknowns. This particular game will have 50% seating capacity for attending fans. $WINNER$ (+200)

Saturday September 12th, 2020
    $300 Western Kentucky +11.5 One of the latest starting games Saturday, it is currently taking nearly one-way action with all my sources saying over 70% of the tickets are on Louisville. By name recognition alone people chasing their losses Saturday will turn to this game and take the Cardinals minus what looks like a very manageable number. LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: College Football Plays Week 1

5Dimes now has +21 so you can get +21.5 for -120
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

1-0 for the season in College Football (+$200)

Comment

Comment

Re: College Football Plays Week 1-2

Hilltoppers Saturday

Comment

I think I'm going to be with you on WKU. Good luck this season.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X