1sth tor/bos U108 W
    zotzotzot Toronto -2 L
    Utah -2.5 L
    Gambrinus Denver 2.5 W DD
    Denver tt O109 W
    Horns62 Denver 2.5 W
    dal/lac O238 L
    3DD

3Dips to close out the week and we got us a retired USPS competition on our hands now as Skip goes to 5 and is right behind Merle's six

Me with 4 and Gambrinus who's looking to get going with his second round out the night

Re: Double Dip Day 12 Monday August 31

Merle the Pearl do you feel the heat from Boston?
    Save the Post Office!Thank you Tom for all you do!
    How bou't a little Johnny Maestro(What a surprise)GOAT of doo wop!
    Milk/Mia Under 57.5 1st quarter
    Milk/Mia Under 114 1st half
    Last edited by North Ender; 08-31-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

2 dips
      Hou -5
      Mia +5.5

Comment

4 dips

1stq mil/mia U57.5 -118

1sth Milwaukee tt O58 -110

Comment

6 DDs
          I'm feeling the heat skip, but not after tonight

Houston-1' 1st quarter

milwaukee-1 2nd quarter
          Good luck my friend

Comment

Tom,

Really want to say i'm sorry for starting the contest and not finishing. These guys just pushed me past what i'm capable of dealing with man. Maybe that's a sign of weakness in myself, don't know and really don't care...I just have zero interest in anything that has to do with them at this point

I'm close to the same place in baseball but still hanging on by a thread there. Just about done with sports in general

Comment

I hear you Darryl and I feel the same way, I even thought we still have hockey but same shit over there now too. But I'm not gonna let these fuckers take anything more away from me and I will continue to bet, it'll be more of a lottery ticket thing with better options so to speak. I don't have to watch or support these leagues if I don't want to but I have tuned in a little here and there while I scoreboard watch, but I've basically said fuck you. I honestly hope they all fold and lose their asses because they need a little dose of reality.

I really think you should keep betting, I know how much you love it. We don't need to watch to enjoy the betting part Darryl, we can still cap and not support imo

Comment

2 dirty diapers

Milwaukee -5'
                OKC +5'

Darryl and Tom, I am so with you guys. I haven't watched a thing except the scoreboard. That's Bases and NBA. NFL may get the same treatment if they pull any divisive shit. It's killing me to hold true to my principles but I'll be damned if I'm gonna support a civil war in the country I love. These guys want a civil war and idiot management is just patting them on the back. All over what? What bullshit racism? It's all a lie. There should be only one message. Color has nothing to do with it. If authority tells you to do something, do it. End of discussion. End of problem.

Comment

Hou -1' 1st Q
                  Hou -2' 1st H

Comment

Ditto from the pearl

Comment

Dos dips

720 Milwaukee Bucks* Over 114½ TT
                      720 Milwaukee Bucks* -5

Good luck

Comment

5 Dips

Oklahoma +2' 1H
                        Oklahoma +5'

GLTA!

Thank you, Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                          2 dirty diapersMilwaukee -5'OKC +5'Darryl and Tom, I am so with you guys. I haven't watched a thing except the scoreboard. That's Bases and NBA. NFL may get the same treatment if they pull any divisive shit. It's killing me to hold true to my principles but I'll be damned if I'm gonna support a civil war in the country I love. These guys want a civil war and idiot management is just patting them on the back. All over what? What bullshit racism? It's all a lie. There should be only one message. Color has nothing to do with it. If authority tells you to do something, do it. End of discussion. End of problem.
                          Fully agree Jim...and trust me, they might THINK they want a Civil War, but they don't want one, it won't end well for them at all

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                            I hear you Darryl and I feel the same way, I even thought we still have hockey but same shit over there now too. But I'm not gonna let these fuckers take anything more away from me and I will continue to bet, it'll be more of a lottery ticket thing with better options so to speak. I don't have to watch or support these leagues if I don't want to but I have tuned in a little here and there while I scoreboard watch, but I've basically said fuck you. I honestly hope they all fold and lose their asses because they need a little dose of reality.I really think you should keep betting, I know how much you love it. We don't need to watch to enjoy the betting part Darryl, we can still cap and not support imo
                            Yea I know man, and what guys like me and you do to bet doesn't require watching the games...i'm just so sick of it allMight try to run my sheet today and see what it says...i'm just disgustedWhat probably bothers me the most is1) When MLB started boycotting games. I expected it from the NBA. I honestly can't believe that a majority of baseball players buy in to this shit, they just don't want the media ripping into them as "racists". How about have a fucking backbone and stand up for what you believe you fucking millionaire bitches2) The absolute biggest thing is it will even filter down to high schools. We start official practice here (6A level in Texas) next week and when we get to play games in late September, the team I coach for will have a majority of players and coaches take a knee during the national anthem. Now there is no fucking way I will join them, and there is no fucking way anyone will make me, they better not even try to persuade me to or it won't fucking end well....but knowing I have to be a part of that in any way just to earn a paycheck makes me want to tell all sports at all levels to go fuck themselvesI'll end up having to take a huge paycut, but i'm going to have to get out of the city and go find a small country school to coach at where this shit would never fucking happen

Comment

Working...
                            X