Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Double Dip Day 10 Wednesday August 26

Lemme just say that I'm in no way prejudice, I hate everyone equally... lol

Just saw silent portions of the video tape. The man seems to be Not complying with police. Walks to a vehicle, opens the door and reaches for something that is out of the view of officers.

1. Police can wait to see what he is reaching for and risk being shot.
    2. Police can deem the situation as life threatening and take action which they chose.

I don't condone shooting him 7 times but I would have shot him in the leg just to stop him. I know police aren't trained that way but I'm just saying...
    I question why people are shocked when bad things happen to those not complying with the police.

When I get stopped by a police officer I do what they say as not to give them a reason to think I'm offensive. I don't understand why people continue to put themselves in situations to get shot. Reports say the man may never walk again. Well I reckon he'll never walk away from a police officer again...

Comment

Dollars I took the exact same thing from that video. They had him on the ground initially on the grass between his car and the curb. He then got away from them and walked to his car door, and according to my source said he was getting a gun. He reached in his car like you said, and he got shot like he should have been. 7 times maybe a bit much. With the current us vs them mentality the BLM movement creates within a cops mind he is not waiting to get shot there....NO FUCKING WAY!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        The people of that city want answers from the Kenosha Police? The whole investigation was taken over by the state attorney general's office, they do not investigate their own department. These uninformed idiots are burning down the city because they want answers and justice from a source that can not give them.
        It's beyond their comprehension and another excuse to act like savages, destroy, and steal!

It better not fuck up my stocks!

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
          When I get stopped by a police officer I do what they say as not to give them a reason to think I'm offensive.

Exactly!

Comment

Looks like the Brewers followed suit. WTF
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Fuck it! Hope they cancel NBA for the rest of the week, I'm heading to Laughlin tomorrow anyways. Less for me to worry about...

Comment

Right on the head Perry, a persons race or color plays no part in how I deal with or think about them. Assholes as well as good humans come in all colors !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
                  Exactly!
                  Having said that Jorg, I can't picture you being stopped by the police

Comment

Where is the outrage for the 5 year old white boy who has shot in the face at point blank range by his neighbor? where is the outrage for the cops killed and severely injured by protesters? How about Montrez Harrell calling Donic "bitch ass white boy"? The only criticism I heard was fro Jayson Williams. Jason Whitlock the only voice to call out lebron as a racist. Stupid white people get shot by the police when they fuck with the cops, just because a person is black, blue ,green or purple,doesn't give them a free pass. Fuck with the bull you get the horns. I waited for sports to come back, but I'm fed up with all this shit.
                    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good post Joe

It just keeps getting stupider:

Members of the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers are mulling whether to boycott the rest of the NBA season to protest the police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake, according to multiple reports Wednesday night.

The Lakers and Clippers voted in favor of a boycott during a league-wide meeting for all players inside the NBA’s bubble at Walt Disney World resort in Orlando, Florida, The Athletic reported. Lakers star LeBron James was reportedly the first player to exit the meeting.

Can't we just give these disgruntled BLM and antifa people and their milky white pos minions free tickets back to Africa with an apology note. Then us decent people of all colors can get back to something closer to normal

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                        Having said that Jorg, I can't picture you being stopped by the police

Only for speeding

Comment

Fuck yeah Thomas! Lemme stamp their damned tickets and put my Nike footprint on their asses as they board the plane!

Stupid ass Lebron and the rest of them can kiss my ass. People acting like Jacob was a model citizen and was doing nothing wrong... Jesus fuck, what ever happened to common sense? Mama said, my boy looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, mama I don't think I'm gonna walk again. Well gee, that's just too damn bad and maybe that last walk he had away from the police wasn't such a good decision.

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                            How about Montrez Harrell calling Donic "bitch ass white boy"?

If it had been the other way around there would have been an uproar.

BLM = Hypocrisy and double standards at its best

All people are the same to me, whether they are black, white or whatever, but if you break the law then don't be surprised at the consequences.

Comment

Just saw silent portions of the video tape. The man seems to be Not complying with police. Walks to a vehicle, opens the door and reaches for something that is out of the view of officers.

1. Police can wait to see what he is reaching for and risk being shot.
                              2. Police can deem the situation as life threatening and take action which they chose.

I don't condone shooting him 7 times but I would have shot him in the leg just to stop him. I know police aren't trained that way but I'm just saying...
                              I question why people are shocked when bad things happen to those not complying with the police.

When I get stopped by a police officer I do what they say as not to give them a reason to think I'm offensive. I don't understand why people continue to put themselves in situations to get shot. Reports say the man may never walk again. Well I reckon he'll never walk away from a police officer again...
                              Amen brother

I don’t give a shit what color the skin on someone’s body is

Live like a thug your chances of being shot, by a cop or another thug, rise tremendously

Live like a decent human your chances go down tremendously

I truly hope this bankrupts the NBA, and as crazy as that might sound it very well could. A large number of the people who support this league financially Won’t stand for this bullshit way of life

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
                                If it had been the other way around there would have been an uproar.

BLM = Hypocrisy and double standards at its best

All people are the same to me, whether they are black, white or whatever, but if you break the law then don't be surprised at the consequences.
                                All colors of people are the same to me

But not all people, people of any color that act like thugs we are better off without in my mind. I have tried to stress that to many kids I’ve coaches through the years who were on the fence of doing right and doing wrong

Many chose to do right and are productive members of society now, great husbands and fathers. At least one is in prison for murder though, a couple (at least) are dead already. I’m sad that I wasn’t able to make a better difference for those that chose to do wrong, but I don’t mourn their deaths/consequences. They got what they chose

Comment

Working...
                                X