NBA Playoffs Wednesday 8/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Wednesday 8/26

​$400 Oklahoma City/Houston under 226 (-115) 1st bet of the playoffs ​$WINNER$ (+400)

Sunday 8/23
    $300 Utah Team Total over 109.5 (-130) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Utah Team Total over 54.5 1st Half (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)

I have watched more of this series than any other and I am convinced Denver just cannot stop Utah from scoring. The box scores tell the story. 12 quarters played and the low water mark for Utah is 25 points. They did score 20 in the 4th quarter during garbage time of game 2 with an almost 30 point lead, I threw that out. Trying to be super selective here, this looks like a great spot to make a move...

Monday 8/24
    $300 Orlando +14 (-117) LOSER (-351)
    $300 Miami/Indiana under 216.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Tuesday 8/25
    $300 Utah -3 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Utah TT over 55 1st Half (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Utah TT over 111.5 (-115) LOSER (-345)

Wednesday 8/26
    $300 Houston -2 1st Half
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs 8/20 - Winner

Good start to the playoffs, after a 65 pt 1st Q they played at a 192 pace the rest of the way.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs 8/20 - Winner

nice call

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs 8/23

Made my 2nd bet of the playoffs

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs 8/23

You might find this useful Jack for 1/4s, halfs and game totals. Just a good glance all on one page sorta thing. Nice hit on the okc/hou total.

team,o:team,quarter scores,o:quarter scores,game number,points, o:points, site,date@season=2019 and PO=1

https://killersports.com/nba/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Monday 8/24

Added 2 today

Comment

Nice work so far. Missed those two winners last night, good luck today.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
                Nice work so far. Missed those two winners last night, good luck today.
                Sorry about that, I slept most of the afternoon, I normally post in time for all that want to see.

Comment

No apologies needed. Glad you cashed em

Comment

Typical NBA game ending...I should almost expect it. Magic play tough all day and foul at the end with no chance to win lol

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Tuesday 8/25

More for Tuesday

Comment

Shoulda had another sweep yesterday. Good luck tonight

Comment

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Wednesday 8/26

Rockets tonight 1st half

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Wednesday 8/26

All games tonight cancelled, so is the rest of the NBA playoffs for me. I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                              X