MLB Plays Friday August 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Friday August 7th

-$376 for the season in MLB...just a little fyi, after a bad run like I've had a GOOD one is coming. I am not a believer in the theory you fade people that are cold. That may be a good idea if they are "squares", but someone who wins over a long term that just had a bad run is someone that needs to be FOLLOWED. Now after I said that I will lose every game today

$200 N.Y. Yankees -108 LOSER (-216)
    $150 Kansas City +138 $WINNER$ (+207)
    $150 Chicago Cubs -123 PPD
    $200 Chicago/St. Louis under 8.5 (+100) PPD
    $150 Seattle -120 LOSER (-180)
    $100 Oakland -124 $WINNER$ (+100)
    $150 Atlanta/Philadelphia over 9.5 (-115) PPD

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Friday August 7th

U go bean dip.

Got at least one winner in kc 😉

I'm following not fading

Comment

Cubs and under added and Seattle
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Added Oakland

Comment

Braves OVER

Comment

Back in the green today. Cheers

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                -$376 for the season in MLB...just a little fyi, after a bad run like I've had a GOOD one is coming. I am not a believer in the theory you fade people that are cold. That may be a good idea if they are "squares", but someone who wins over a long term that just had a bad run is someone that needs to be FOLLOWED. Now after I said that I will lose every game today

That's exactly right Jack and that's why the POD's are great tools if one pays attention and that goes both ways with winning and losing streaks. We all know what a decent win% is and that's where we go, back to that point and guys who play regular whether hitting 70% or 40% are going to see a correction, that's just the way it is, lol. Something in the same vein is the bookies record, and this is something we discussed at the old place over the years, when you see them way behind in the count on any market count on that coming back 52.5 which will give you a extra little edge going forward

Comment

Khris Davis up with the bases loaded and 1 out in extra innnings needs to put the bat on the ball and try to win the game. He is up there swinging hard enough to hit the ball 500 feet and ofc he strikes out. The whole Oakland team has no clue how to make contact, they all swing the same way no matter the situation. Now he is up again and a guy on 3rd with 1 out, does the same thing...swing and a miss!!!

Comment

​-$89 for the day and -$465 for the season in MLB

Comment

Working...
                    X