X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays Wednesday-Sunday August 5th-9th

3-2 in the NBA bubble (+$233)

$200 Memphis +5.5
    3 straight losses in the bubble and Memphis' once stronghold on the 8th seed is down to a game and a half after the Blazers win last night. Grizzlies last loss can rest firmly on Ja Morant's shoulders, he had a terrible shooting game and I expect a BIG BOUNCEBACK by him today. If you like player props, I'd pop a few $$ on him to do well today. Utah has no real motivation till the playoffs start, the 3rd thru 7th West seeds are all jumbled and anyone of them can grab any seed. There is no real reason to gain home court advantage for a playoff series, THEY ARE ALL PLAYED WITH NO CROWDS lol. I suppose there is some motivation to avoid the 7 seed so they don't play the Clippers in the 1st round. We also have serious one-way action on the Jazz today, which I am always down to fade. LOSER (-220)
    $150 Orlando +7.5 (-111) LOSER (-167)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Play Wednesday August 5th

-$387 for the day and -$154 in the NBA bubble. I was pretty confident before today's games, after this I am considering shutting it down completely.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Going to just bump this with my 2 small plays for Thursday...

$100 New Orleans/Sacramento over 234.5 $WINNER$ (+100)
      $100 Miami/Milwaukee under 222.5 LOSER (-110)

$150 Lakers/Houston under 226.5 (-115)
      Westbrook is OUT, that definitely slows down the Rockets pace. Harden holds the ball,
      holds the ball, dribbles the ball, dribbles the ball, and many less push the pace fast break opps. without Westbrook's break neck pace.
      $WINNER$ (+150)

Comment

Re: NBA Plays Wednesday & Thursday August 5th/6th

Adding the Lakers under

Comment

-$14 in the NBA bubble, going to keep using this thread for a bit since I'm not exactly piling up replies

$150 Memphis +4.5 $WINNER$ (+150)
          $100 Joe Ingles over 25.5 Pts. + Rebs + Assists
          Do it all stat guy who will need to carry a heavy load today with so many of the Jazz players sitting. I looked at playing Clarkson over points, but this is much better value IMO, Ingles averages 18.9 across these 3 categories even with everyone playing, he had 34 combined in their last game. LOSER (-115)

Comment

Re: NBA Plays Wednesday-Friday August 5th-7th

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            -$14 in the NBA bubble, going to keep using this thread for a bit since I'm not exactly piling up replies

$150 Memphis +4.5
            $150 Utah -?? likely play, unless I hate the line
            Most players will rest for utah. Just fyi

Comment

Originally posted by zafzaf View Post
              Most players will rest for utah. Just fyi
              I did just see that(I was wondering why there was no line posted)...after looking at the remaining guards behind Mitchell and Conley I am dumping that play. I was also looking into an OVER with Gobert out, they'd probably run up and down with the Spurs, but as weak as the guards are, I am dumping that idea as well.

Comment

Best of luck buddy

Comment

Comment

Added a player prop

Comment

I see the line went up 7 points Jack on SA but the total only moved 2, I still like the over here for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        I see the line went up 7 points Jack on SA but the total only moved 2, I still like the over here for some reason
                        Definitely like the over...Pop has them playing run and gun small ball without Aldrich and points in the paint certainly more accessible today with Gobert sitting. The Jazz will probably be more likely to run with a bunch of eager pine riders getting significant minutes and no Gobert to slow them down.

Comment

Ingles has 18 combined P+R+A at the half in 17 minutes...the 3rd Q just ended and he is still on the bench since halftime

Comment

That's frustrating.

Comment

Never came back in the game, thanks coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X