Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Friday July 31st - Special total play today

+$1,445 for the season in MLB

$350 Cincinnati/Detroit over 8.5 (+100) This is basically a "Signature Total" light. lol Just a refresher course on what defines a play for me to designate it as a "Signature Total"....when pitchers face the same team they just dominated in their last outing, batters adjust and inevitably the pitcher gets hit much harder. When both pitchers in the same game fit that scenario we have what we want. Today Castillo faces Turnbull...last week Castillo went 6 innings and struck out 11 walking only 1, allowing just 1 run on 6 hits. Turnbull was not quite as spectacular, but for him it was an excellent outing against a good hitting team. He went 5 innings and struck out 8 with 4 walks, and allowed only 1 run on 3 hits. I said this is a "light" version of my big plays mainly because I prefer the guys go 6 innings minimum. He did allow only 3 hits though, which is very good. The 4 walks tells me he was nibbling a little too much, and those walks may be a problem this time around if that continues. OR...he tries to be more efficient and grooves a couple and gets hammered. Either way, I LOVE this to go over, and think both guys will give up some runs. I also think the 1st 5 over is a solid play. I have always played the full games because most bullpens are pretty lame and late runs can make all the difference to getting an OVER. Detroit's bullpen is especially stinky. No way to know who our ump is, I hope he is one of those that squeezes the zone. LOL My normal $$ amount on a full "Signature Total" is $500, which is why I called it "light". Still...it is my biggest bet of the season so far. We should be able to get 8.5 @5Dimes without too high juice. WINNER (+350)

$100 Cincinnati -158 LOSER (-158)
    $100 Cincinnati/Detroit over 4.5 (+100) 1st 5 innings WINNER (+100)
    $150 N.Y. Mets +116 LOSER (-150)
    $150 N.Y. Mets/Atlanta under 10.5 (-122) @5Dimes LOSER (-183)
    $150 Chicago White Sox -158 WINNER (+150)
    $200 Texas -129 LOSER (-258)
    $100 Oakland -1.5 (-129) LOSER (-129)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Friday July 31st - Special total play today

Good luck on the play. Looking at that one myself. More of a Turnbull /Tigers bullpen play for me.

On another note. I haven't been able to find the umpire info I used for years. Always comes up not available.
    It would have both pitchers and team stats with the umpire.

Comment

Comment

Added Chisox
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Added a small 1st 5 bet

Comment

Added Oakland

Fading home dogs off road wins they never trailed...4-38 SU & 1-16 since last May

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

ILL RIDE FOR 300 WTH IM UP

BRING IT PACO

Comment

The world is on the UNDER JJ, you've solved half the battle! Good luck!

Comment

TIgers carry the water for us tonight, I figured the Reds would be the scoring leaders. I'll take it

Comment

🤪🇱🇷🤯😍🥰🤠🤠

Comment

Nice call on the signature total

Comment

-$278 for the day and +$1,167 for the season in MLB

Comment

Working...
                        X