NBA POD Friday July 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday July 31

Love this song by the great talent Glen Campbell coach and seeing only me you and the Fabulous Gambrinus came to my party I thought I'd play one of mine and yours favs. Now if Gambrinus would tell me what he likes in the way of music I'll have all of us covered

Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSarBcsKLU

Well only one winner, me, lol. Great ending and aside from the stupid sideshow shit pretty good game as I get the nice cover with a bucket to spare. I was kinda worried as I thought I may have bet a bit too soon as it looked like a 5 would become available at one point but that didn't materialize so all good.

Disappointing turnout for the lounge reopening for sure, thought this was gonna work out better but it is what it is I guess. I'll plug along and see what happens...

Re: NBA POD Friday July 31

milw under 218' pod
    memphis +3
    brooklyn +7
    phoenix -7

gl thomas

Comment

I doubt the turnout will be very good for NBA anytime soon Tom, they are really turning most people off....luckily all of my plays are totally data driven so I can cap the games and don't have to watch the shitshow

0-1

Boston Milwaukee over 219

Thanks and good luck tonight

Merle! Good to see you here! Good Luck on your card

Comment

0-1

711 Boston Celtics/Milwaukee Bucks* Under 54½ +100 for 1st Quarter

Good luck

Comment

1-0

Houston/Dallas 1stq O58

Shout out to Orlando Magic Jonathon Issac !

I think your right coach people are visibly getting sick of this shit, why the fuck do we have to have this shoved down our throats if we don't want it hear it, they should've left this out of sports. Just when I thought I couldn't hate Lebron no more than I do already

Hey Merle. Where's all our guys like Michelangelo and Skip and dollars etc.

Comment

Hou/Dal 2nd H o115'

Comment

Tom, I am boycotting the NBA.

I could go on and on here as to why but I'm getting tired of fighting this battle. The mob, low intelligence, fools are now writing the rules and the people in charge are supporting them.

They have sapped me of my enjoyment of the game.

Maybe I'll find an interest in handicapping while refusing to watch the games. But I've lost that interest at least for now.

I know how much participation in your thread makes things interesting for you and for that reason I almost feel guilty not handicapping to participate with you and the guys. But at least for now, I can't. I hope you guys understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                Tom, I am boycotting the NBA.

I could go on and on here as to why but I'm getting tired of fighting this battle. The mob, low intelligence, fools are now writing the rules and the people in charge are supporting them.

They have sapped me of my enjoyment of the game.

Maybe I'll find an interest in handicapping while refusing to watch the games. But I've lost that interest at least for now.

I know how much participation in your thread makes things interesting for you and for that reason I almost feel guilty not handicapping to participate with you and the guys. But at least for now, I can't. I hope you guys understand.
                I'm right there with you Jim. My capping stuff for NBA is all data driven, very easy and quick to do, so i'm still doing that and playing, but I certainly understand how you feel.

I pissed off most of Buffalo Wild Wings last night. Was there having some beer and wings, me and my wife go there 2-3 times a week....so the Rockets pregame came on the big screen with sound, them and the Astros were going to start at the same time...this particular BWW has much more of a basketball crowd than baseball...but we are solid regulars that take care of the staff well....asked the bartender to change it to the Astros, told her I didn't want to watch people hating on our nation...she said yea I agree but several people in here came for the Rockets game...I said "welp, that's cool, I hope they take care of yall well when they close out, but you can close me out now and i'll find a new place"....took about 10, maybe 12 seconds for the big TV and sound in the bar to switch to the Astros! Fuck the NBA (other than Jonathan Isaac)

Comment

Tom I have a lot going on today, will try to post my play in todays thread, but in case I get tied up and don't have a chance

1-1

Philly -5.5

Comment

Hey Thomas. Glad to be here. Like BT I have a lot goin' on today...

So... for Aug. 1st

MIA \ DEN OV 213 1.91
                    is easy.
                    Making consistently is a different story

Comment

Working...
                    X