• wednesday

game number =6 and wins =3 and p:HL and S:L and line <-115 and total <10

pretty straight-forward

p:HL = previous home loss
    S:L starter lost last start vs this team

7-0 (-151) (5.29) blowouts
    6-1 -1.5 (+141) (3.79)

last 5 wins by just shy of 7 runs/game

this pitcher last faced colorado in 2018 at their ballpark and lost 3-2 vs same opposing pitcher. .total 11.5 in that which is obviously not surprising..

oak -150 half
    oak (-1.5) (+133) half

________

16-0-3 o/u (2.76)

sd over 8
    nym over 7.5

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-29-2020, 05:30 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday

added 2 more
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

on Milwaukee ... after blowing 4+ run lead in a game as 145+ fav to lose by multiple runs

14-0 (3.86, 100.0%) play on MILW

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
        on Milwaukee ... after blowing 4+ run lead in a game as 145+ fav to lose by multiple runs

14-0 (3.86, 100.0%) play on MILW

nice rolltide and last 8 easy runline covers to boot

Comment

Working...
        X