vern's turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vern's turn

I don't listen to you often, but did on pitt... they finally get it done for us at the bottom of the 9th.

+100 for me yep

Comment

you are my son, of course you dont listen to me!

CHA CHINGER!!

Comment

+1250 ish

finally got the pirates thru the glass last night. bet that felt good. i expect they gonna want some more of dat.

first time they ain't a heavy dog all year. people think they might win the game hhmmm

i know they will.

pirates for 2

minny still getting the love on the road. nah

kc for 1

mariners for 1

maybe more later. got to clear these grape vines from my mind got a big day ahead.

note to self - move to shitty wine late not good wine... idiot! fkin liquored up kicker.. ugh

Comment

+1120

hangover selections not to good yesterday. feel better today

pitt a favorite - 1st time this year, ill bite

atlanta pick em

rays +50

giants +300 just never know w cueto he can be lights out

Comment

+ a g ish

thank fkin god the giants hit last night.

1-3 on the night but hit the long shot so only lost a hundy

better to be lucky than good eh?

today im going all in on the dodgers

-300 for 300

kershaw and ferris buelher losing B2B?

homie dont think so.

lotta lumber to lay but im laying it

Comment

+1300

back on the gambling train today.

i like the rockies at home most days

conversely, dont like the dodgers there - only 4-4 at home never have much HF advantage over the last several years it seems like

so il take the points in that one

rockies 200 e

pahds +fiddy for 200

Comment

+1800

got em both last night w a healthy pads dog in the mix. that never hurts :)

lets stay in those matchups today as well

colorado home we likey - 200 more

dodgers -50 for 100 more & over 9 for a deuce.

they got embarrassed yesterday at home let the pads pull even with them & now they trail the rockies. all that adds up to a serious case of chap ass. expect some serious lumber today. take the over as well dodgers will go over by themselves.

Comment

eh tough day for the vernster

down to 15 hundge

lets get it right back

game 1 anti herd play - its steaming willie beamon on those mets after that can they opened up yesterday... folks its the mets vs the champs. and everyone is betting the mets. must know something. i know one thinbg - i like to be on the books side

nats for 2

stay with dodgers on short chalk for 3. its foot on gas time. dont be surprised if they run off about 8 in a row.

nats 2 + a smidge
                  lad 3 - 40 in a rout

Comment

sure got hosed on the mets steam play yesterday.. wheh

but we hit the dodgers who my gut says are going on a little run now. the falling behind the rockies the other day pissed them the fk off. its pain time for their opponents until they are several games clear of the pahds and the rockies

+1600 ytd

angels time to get smacked tonite

kershaw -60 off a loss vs a tough sandoval.

well this old cowboy doesnt remember too many B2B losses by old clayton over the last several years and if he loses tonite and ferris buehler wins again tomorrow the baton transfer will be complete. i just dont think old clayton is ready for all that.

gimme kershaw & la bats to open up a can on the angels

dodgers lay 800 to win 500

Comment

+2100 ish ytd

dodgers getting it done with ease again last night. the short chalk is because they are facing decent left handers, 2 in a row, after 13 straight righties.

and their numbers were shitty against lefties prior to that run...

so what says vern - i told u they are on a bit of a roll, they want to put some distance between themselves and the field, it doesnt matter if the other team goes lefty righty every other pitch right now..

ferris buehler the ace layin sub 60. clayton won so now he has to win to keep the ace convo going

short chalk that doesnt figure in the run

2 pitchers trying to outduel themselves

a hitters lineup straight out the record books.

team looking to step on some necks.

lay the 50 or 60 with confidence & ill see u at the window!

ferris -50 or 60 300 to win 200

Comment

Holy hangover batman. My youngest son, boogie, is proving to be genetically able to hang with the grapester on this golf /grape/ gamble boondoggle in Charleston .. today is the playoff to determine who gets to wear the crown of corks for the 2020 season.. ole Vernum ain't got no quit in him as many of u know🙃 but the baton is in sight,the pasture calling. Its gonna take a level of concentration and. Consumption that hasn't been seen out here in a decade...

On to the task at hand

+2300

It's to grab a chair w the Hollywood boys. They generated the standings space, got 4 or 5 in a row ( ty boyz🤑), so they be figuring we should get the day off today.

The blue collar boyz across the freeway don't have that luxury. They need this game and they want this game.

Take the chalk straight to the fkin window and please bring a water for me..I'll need it. Getting old peeps. Getting old

Laa +75 for 3 hundy

Comment

well going against those dodgers sure seems to be a fools errand

so lets try it again👌

mariners +220 for 200

gotta end sometime..

+ a couple of dimes

Comment

ok we lost a couple days in a row. i hate fkin losing. goddamn it.

looks to me like the mariners showed up this round, thy lose a squeaker in game one, they win game 2

i think they win game 3 as well. dodgers are chilling right now. they had their 6 or 8 game run, they lose another today then snap out of it,

sea +210 for 250

+18 hundy ytd

Comment

Working...
                            X