X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB Contest

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
    I'd like to play.

Thomas invited me here. Thanks for your generosity and time spent scoring.

But I have a problem that some others may have. I do all my internet stuff off a home computer. I work. There will be days that in no way will I be able to make selections 1 hour before the games begin if there are day games. So I would have to miss days like that if I understand the rules correctly. There is no doubt that I would miss more than two days, many more actually, as the rules are currently constructed.

In that case I may as well just not play if the rules remain as you outlined them.

Thanks for any consideration.
    I will waive that rule then. The reason for the rule is so people with a big lead don't sandbag at the end to coast with their lead. I may add something similar to that the last 2 weeks for that purpose alone.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Count me in,watch out for Michelangelo he loves the big underdogs!

Comment

Can’t turn down a FREE contest! Count me in! Thanks guys and welcome back!

Comment

I’m in. Thanks for setting it up.

Comment

Jack do all ones plays for the day need to be in one post ? Also just to clarify any picks posted before that games start time are OK

Comment

Here's a little added incentive to get more players in here, if the number of entries hits 20 by the start of the contest I will send Jack a 100 bucks to add to his prize !

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                Jack do all ones plays for the day need to be in one post ? Also just to clarify any picks posted before that games start time are OK
                I will be posting a thread daily with the lines. EVERYONE should post ALL their plays for that day as a reply in that post.
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Thank you, Jack.

So I can post an hour before the games I post begin?

And I can miss more than 2 days?

If those things are OK I'll play. If not I won't be able to keep up. I'd guess that other guys (anyone who works normal hours for sure) would be in the same predicament.

Thanks. I know I'm a new guy and don't expect you to structure everything to my needs. But I'd love to play.

Thanks again.

Comment

Thursday contest thread with lines is already up.
                    Jumper will probably have each days lines up before most people wake up.
                    As long as I have known him he gets on his own plays very early.

Comment

Thank you, Jack.

If those things are OK I'll play. If not I won't be able to keep up. I'd guess that other guys (anyone who works normal hours for sure) would be in the same predicament.

Thanks. I know I'm a new guy and don't expect you to structure everything to my needs. But I'd love to play.

Thanks again.
                      You can miss as many days as you want as long as you don't skip 3 days in a row. If there are both day games and night games and you can't post in time before the day games start you can post your plays for the night schedule before they all start. I will not allow post late at night for a Dodger game for example after every other game starts. If I do there will be too much extra work for me sorting through my own thread finding people's plays and grouping them together. If I allow it any other way multiple people will have multiple posts every day and I will need to sort through the posts to even know who has what plays.

Comment

Thank you, sir.

Really appreciate your accommodation.

Good luck to everybody. Should be fun getting back into the swing of sportsbetting.

Comment

I'm in!
                          Last edited by Gambrinus; 07-21-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Jack.

Thanks again.
                            Hell Yea Michelangelo!! We got us some MLB in about 42 hours!! Let's do this

Comment

I'll give it a shot thank you.

Comment

Can I still play since I am a day late?

Comment

Working...
                                X