Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lounge July 12 to July 19

Originally posted by Satch View Post
    Lets hope this ends soon. Going to Reno with my youngest son next weekend. Masks required unless eating or drinking. Will be doing both.
    Until the people of this country decide to act responsibly and wear masks in public it will continue to be an actively spreading thing. The message being sent by the leaders of this country has been non-committal and vague which has only politicized something that shouldn't have been. If the doctors and scientists say the best way to control this from growing is to mask up then EVERYONE needs to do that. I saw a video of someone in a Wal-Mart being confronted for not following that stores new mask mandate. That person pulled a gun on the people telling him he needs to wear a mask. Till idiots like that don't exist this thing is around for a loooooooong time. Those people are everywhere so this is not going to calm down. If a store has the right to refuse service to people not wearing a shirt or shoes, they sure as hell have a right to do the same for people refusing to wear masks during a pandemic.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: The Lounge July 12 to July 19

moved

Comment

Working...
      X