• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge July 12 to July 19

𝕬 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕻𝖆𝖑𝖊 - 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖔𝖑 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖒

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA

Re: The Lounge July 12 to July 19

Another week of the virus in the book, hope all are safe as these strange times continue with the rioting etc, what a fuckin mess down there people, I pray for normalcy for you all every day, it's just so unfuckinbelievable.

Chime in here guys and let members know how things are out your way

My situation here is pretty good, no active cases for 4 weeks now in my city, our province of 1.2 million people now have only 45 active cases. Those cases in part to an outbreak at some Hutterrite colonys that brought it back from Alberta and don't follow any protocols at all in their colony's. So here almost non existent for the most part.

Quick update on the kids whose house burnt down then a month later the son in law had a bad stroke. 1st off the house is on the go as we have picked a builder who's already on permits and stuff and tomorrow we're gonna look at some of his show homes to see what we want build. They allowed them 459,000 for replacement which I thought was awful generous considering they paid 286k 4 years ago including property, should be able to put up a decent house at this price.

Son in law in his 4th week at the therapy hospital is getting a little better everyday, face looks normal, right leg has lots of action and right arm has some feeling. His speech keeps improving and he makes progress everyday in that area, he has not lost any memory and knows exactly what's going on, so good fuckin news there for sure. At this point after 3 months is so good after the he probably won't male it the night to he'll probably have serious brain damage and be paralyzed for life. So far so really good is what I'll leave it at, thank God.

Ok I got Michelangelo signed up and ready to go and emailed him the instructions but haven't heard from him or seen him in here. Skip I need you tell him to check his email and stop in say hi to the old gang and the new gang please.

Also looks like we'll have some sports to bet on real soon with the NBA, NHL and MLB poised to start up and look forward to that for sure.

Comment

Hey Bullwinkle,
      Make room buddy...I'm about ready to get me a snow shovel and head your way. This country is a complete disaster right now. Everybody is butt hurt about sumpin... everything from statues, cartoons, sports team's names, Gone With the Wind and fucking pancake syrup!......what a bunch of pussies!

As for the virus...nobody knows what to believe. I don't trust the data. Numbers are getting manipulated to fit some political narrative. Right now here, bars are closed unless they serve food. Even then you can't actually sit at a bar. Fuck, I remember when you could smoke at a bar....now you can't even drink in one!

Really don't see how we are gonna have a football season anytime soon. This blows!

Comment

I saw Michelangelo this morning,he said he's going get on this site.

Comment

Virus update, Dodge County Wisconsin
          523 Active cases Up 8% since last week
          Nobody gives a shit

Comment

We had 4 new cases today Dave from the weekend but same here nobody gives a shit !

Comment

The only virus stat u need to know

Every day the new case total skyrockets to a new high

Correspondendly, every day the death rate plummets to an all time low (%)

And yet we apply a bandaid for all equally

That is big government folks. Vote Biden and your taxes will go up to boot while the nonsensical shut down exetnedts until there are no new.cases. at which point the down will be 3800 and all the wealth in this country gone along with all of its history strewn in the hedges next to the BLM murals.

Sorry lil grumpy this am. Fkin self made disaster continues unabated

Comment

Originally posted by North Ender View Post
                I saw Michelangelo this morning,he said he's going get on this site.
                Not seeing him Skip, LOL. Tell him to check his email I put his password in there

Comment

No more sports.

Fk BLM.

Comment

Some guy named Tom dragged me in here kicking and screaming.

Hope all my TS brothers are doing well.

Rosie, I need a winner. Cold as a bastard at the track which just reopened up here on Belmont Day (in New Hampshire that is). You must be selling millions of RVs. People are tired of being locked up in their homes. The divorce rate must be soaring.

Did you drive your Yugo over here, NBA Denny?

Did Dropsy paddle his canoe? Did he bring you guys a fish fry?

Where's vernum? Purpled up his feet in a grape barrell.

Dollars, you being a good staight man for Denny?

Tom told me Wiseeagle's new name is eagle. Not so wise since you got hooked, Jorg?!

Andrew's got a new name too. King of Pucks or something icy like that.

And my buddy Skippy is still the best chef I ever met on the internet. Gives me new recipe's all the time. Heck he gave me a stone to put into my oven to make pizza on just yesterday. Skip loves the NBA and the Celts but if they don't drop the black victimhood stuff I might have to find a new passtime.

Darryl, are you guys gonna be doing sports in the Longhorn State? There may not even be school for kids up here in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts.

tigerman, I know you're a liberal so I hope you're keeping safe. Crazy how even a pandemic brings out liberal and conservative perspectives.

I'm sure I left out a lot of guys but I really hope you're all safe, happy, and finding some fun in these crazy times.

Finally thanks to the guy who let us join his site. Sorry but I don't know your name but I'[m grateful that you've offered us a new clubhouse. And thanks to the guys who posted here before "we" showed up.

Comment

Welcome home Michelangelo
                      !

Comment

its all good to see Mickeyd in this place
                        aka: Michelangelo

Comment

Our new patron is JD Mich his handle is TheGame and he is one of a fine group of people here and yes we appreciate the invite and hospitality. Wish more of their regulars would come in and meet us cause were gonna be a good fit here. Maybe once basketball hockey and baseball get going we'll have more dialogue with them plus the double dip will soon be upon us and maybe entice a few to get involved in winning some nice crisp Canadian cash lol

Oh yeah ran into Quantum Leap over in the google group this week, he came around talksport for some great handicapping discussions back in the day.

Comment

in illinois where i'm at numbers not going up
                            actually going down some
                            my county (kane) a collar county to chicago (cook)
                            numbers are dropping pretty fast
                            have had 5 deaths in last 7 days
                            positifity rate holding at and below 3 %
                            we did'nt open early like some of the states that
                            are now sky rocketing upwards
                            in fact illinois and new yourk are the only
                            2 states that met all the requirements
                            for re-opening
                            Cuomo and Pritzker took a lot of shit
                            but the numbers don't lie
                            yes i know n.y. was a center for awhile
                            but they've worked hard to get numbers down
                            yes i do agree somewhat that sometimes they do skew the numbers
                            so everybody stay safe and healthy and listen to
                            the scientists and medical people

Comment

Welcome JD Mich(The Game),just hope you like all teams from Boston,home of all champions!Its a Red Sox Nation!!!1

Comment

Working...
                              X