The Lounge July 5 to July 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge July 5 to July 12

Sports in some form or another coming back soon so........

Stray Cats - Rock This Town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RxBHRZpIdg

Re: The Lounge July 5 to July 12

Ok getting some guys hooked up here slowly but surely, here's a message from JD in last weeks thread

Thomas has my email.
    If someone is having trouble joining.
    They can just email me and I will manually register them.

Please private message Thomas or myself for the email address. I won't post it on here because of all the spammers currently trying to sign up.

Also JD could you maybe go into last weeks thread and delete emails and phone numbers related to Jim (Michelangelo) please

Comment

Charlie Daniels country /southern rock icon passes at 83 years old. RIP and God Bless his soul

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/country-music-and-southern-rock-legend-charlie-daniels-dies-at-83

The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBjPAqmnvGA

Last edited by Thomas; 07-07-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Been a fan of Charlie basically my whole life. Great fiddle player, great artist, and a great patriotic American. RIP Charlie

Comment

The Washington Redskins have changed their name to the
          DC Redskins

Comment

Ha ha wouldn't that just be too good to true, I'd laugh myself to sleep for a month.

WASHINGTON—Following an outpouring of criticism from across the country, the Washington Redskins announced Wednesday that they are officially changing the team’s name to the D.C. Redskins. “We’ve heard the concerns of many people who have been hurt or offended by the team’s previous name, and I’m happy to say we’ve now rectified the situation once and for all,” said franchise owner Dan Snyder, adding that “Washington Redskins” will be replaced with “D.C. Redskins” on all team logos, uniforms, and apparel. “It was a difficult decision—and one that, frankly, I’m a little embarrassed took me so long to make. So hopefully we can now put this issue to bed and start cheering on our D.C. Redskins.” In light of Snyder’s decision, Cleveland Indians owner Larry Dolan told reporters he will change the feather in Chief Wahoo’s headdress from red to a “more appropriate” shade of red.

Levity is a great thing Life, LOL. Thanks for the chuckle

noun: levity;

humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor or in a manner lacking due respect.

Boy that word really fits here nicely eh
            Last edited by Thomas; 07-07-2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Hey Fellas,

Miss you guys. I prefer this one.

Keep the name, change the logo to a red skin potato.

Comment

Crap, lost my image. Trying again.

Comment

Damn, pasting doesn't work. I give up. Sorry.

Hey, Anyone hear from Rosie? Can we get him over here?

Comment

Hey Gambrinus good to see ya, double dip coming up brother strap on the big belt buddy we're coming after you and North Ender LOL. Rosies here and signed up got quite a few of the ole gang actually, retired ref, da SHERRIFF, bigtiger, p8nter, JWB, Life, sportspicks who is now puckluck, wiseeagle who is now Eagle, Merle the Pearl Michelangelo is getting signed up as we speak, dollars, North Ender, vern, there's more but I can't remember them all. This is a great spot with some good people you'll like it here. See you up the road for some sports betting as it looks promising for the time being anyways. Work on getting your avatar up would you I miss that one.

Love Keep the name, change the logo to a red skin potato. To post a pic you just have to use the insert image icon above 3rd from the right and paste the URL in there. Wanna see that one too, lol
                    Last edited by Thomas; 07-09-2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Thomas, could you put the picture of my basement as my avatar, thx

Comment

Which one Dave. I have no mod privileges here so I can't get into your profile but I'll ask JD to look into it once you decide

x

I like this one personally lol (x)
                        Last edited by Thomas; 07-09-2020, 02:15 PM.

Comment

hello men

Comment

Hey Bob fuckin great to see you show up buddy, made my day !

Comment

Originally posted by Gambrinus View Post
                              Damn, pasting doesn't work. I give up. Sorry.

Hey, Anyone hear from Rosie? Can we get him over here?

Hey good to see you, as Tom said a name change here, not for political correctness either, just cause I never liked my old one! See you over in the NHL forum soon I hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X