The Lounge June 28 to July 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lounge June 28 to July 5

Good to see you guys, great place and support here and like people where we will fit in nicely. I do hope our guys find their way over, I emailed about a 100 guys but many bounced back. I also left the instructions in the NBA lounge at scoresline for over 2 months but as we know the NFL forum is where most of our people were so not sure if we'll get everyone onboard but quite a few guys have come over. Put the word out to anyone you might know !

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post
      Here we are....Well what a wild ride 2020 is ..If Life didn't use his CIA contacts we was fuck.... How is the hell is Denny (NBA) gonna Find us?
      I already miss Denny saying we is fuck, lol. Hope he makes it over
      Last edited by Thomas; 06-29-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I hope he does! do You know his full name? Life has them SEE EYE AYE Contacts lol

Comment

Well he did find Dak Prescott laying around his lodge the day he got drafted so anythings possible I guess

All I got on him is Denny, Asian, couple cute kids, lives in Salt lake city and loves to gamble, that should be enough right

Oh yeah drives a Yugo and I got a pic as well, should be simple with Lifes connections

Last edited by Thomas; 06-29-2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

do you have his email? old or new...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Yeah Mich almost double dip time

Coach how was the Keys ?
              Good to see so many of the regular degenerates made it here, now we need a ball of some kind being put in the air

Keys were great Tom and we are some lucky fuckers. Spent a week there on the water and in the bars, they were pretty strict on social distancing and so forth....BUT here is where the luck came in. Last day there we checked out at 11, put all the stuff in the car and decided to walk a couple of blocks to this great little Cuban restaurant. Right as we are finishing up the meal I get an alert on my phone that all bars in Florida were closing immediately. As we are driving out of Key West shit was closing down. Man if I had been one of the guys in the other side of the overseas highway heading in that day I would have been extremely pissed! For our lucky asses though, it was awesome

Comment

Kinda like winning a buzzer beater eh Darryl. Glad you had a good time but while you were gone Houston got hammered so stay safe and see you soon for some NBA action hopefully. My totals system was having it's 1st mediocre year out of 3, wonder if either our systems will bounce back for the short season that's left.

JWB when I decided to email everyone I just used the email that they used for registering originally. I went to that info and sent out the emails but never recorded who belonged to what email, so while I can see everyone I sent in my sent folder I don't which name belongs to which email. So no I don't have a contact for him, old or new

Comment

Kinda like winning a buzzer beater eh Darryl. Glad you had a good time but while you were gone Houston got hammered so stay safe and see you soon for some NBA action hopefully. My totals system was having it's 1st mediocre year out of 3, wonder if either our systems will bounce back for the short season that's left.

JWB when I decided to email everyone I just used the email that they used for registering originally. I went to that info and sent out the emails but never recorded who belonged to what email, so while I can see everyone I sent in my sent folder I don't which name belongs to which email. So no I don't have a contact for him, old or new
                  if there is an email address that includes imfuck i'd guess that ones Denny

Comment

won't be the same without him for sure lol

You know I wonder if Mike is actually dead because this is kinda weird. He was never really hands on but I don't think he'd do this to us without a word after 20+ years. He hadn't been in the MOD forum for over 4 months to answer any questions and I emailed him personally, pm'ed him and even tried that support number for his winpics biz. Nothing
                    Last edited by Thomas; 06-30-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
                      if there is an email address that includes imfuck i'd guess that ones Denny

LOL

Comment

won't be the same without him for sure lol

You know I wonder if Mike is actually dead because this is kinda weird. He was never really hands on but I don't think he'd do this to us without a word after 20+ years. He hadn't been in the MOD forum for over 4 months to answer any questions and I emailed him personally, pm'ed him and even tried that support number for his winpics biz. Nothing
                        I kinda wondered that myself, did you know his last name?

Comment

headed to chitown today for 4th

got room for one at harborside fri afternoon around 3 & sunday at cog hill dubsdread noonish.

thats a fkin beast believe me. only requirement is decent golf, great shit talking & drinking heavily.

if you can do those, please join us. if u can only do #2, thats good enough as well.

Comment

welcome
                            good to see you guys

Comment

Thanks Nutter awful happy to be here

JWB no I don't but that should be easy to find out I would think, I'm gonna look into it

Comment

Tom,Michelangelo ask me if you can e-mail him or try to get in touch with him so he can get on this site.Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                                X