The Lounge June 28 to July 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge June 28 to July 5

Here's a tune for our Italian friend Skip the North Ender. Get your buddy Michelangelo straightened out please, life told me he can't figure it out but I'm pretty sure he's registered

If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE
    Last edited by Thomas; 06-28-2020, 01:06 PM.

Re: The Lounge June 28 to July 5

Re-post from last week, as we may have some sports soon and the double dip contest, yay !

Comment

You boys tried to give me the slip. Me and JWB went deep state and found your asses!

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
        You boys tried to give me the slip. Me and JWB went deep state and found your asses!
        Welcome to our forum

Comment

Hey life, welcome aboard song for you brother before one of those fuckin nutcases down your way get him dropped from history cause his hat is offensive lol.

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Life by the drop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZPMScX9-k

Great tune for us mature gents my friend

Comment

That’s the one Thomas!

Comment

I found these Russian dudes that cover early Chicago tunes. Check em out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_torOTK5qc

Comment

Well isn't that just something, that's probably one of the best cover bands I've ever heard. Man they are awful good Life, thanks for that.

Got a quick story about the band Chicago. This is from when I was 17 years old, me and my present day wife took a little get away vacation to Vancouver BC, we stayed overnight in Calgary in a motel village right across the street from McMahon Stadium and they were playing there that night so we walked over and got tickets to the show which was great. This story is about what happened in the stands within our site before the show started. The staff threw frisbees into the crowd and people were tossing them around having a gay ole time. This guy about 10 rows in front of us winds up and rifles one, trying for the top row or something I guess, whatever the reason his watch flew off his arm and hit this chick a couple rows down from us right in the face, almost ripped her nose right off. It was ugly she was screaming and the blood was pouring out of her fingers as she held her face. That was almost 50 years ago and I remember it like it happened last night. I got another story like that I'll tell you some day about Wayne Gretzky where he blasted the puck from the red line that ricocheted into the stands when LA was in Winnipeg at a game I was at

Comment

Seen JWB made it over, good news.

Comment

Great to see Life and JW have made it in, saw Vern last week....if we get into a real life civil war or drinking contest I feel better about things now

someone wake up Michelangelo and get his ass in here, it's getting close to rumble time

Comment

[QUOTE=Bigtiger
                      someone wake up Michelangelo and get his ass in here, it's getting close to rumble time[/QUOTE]

Yeah Mich almost double dip time

Coach how was the Keys ?

Comment

I'll see him this morning,I gave him the site to get on,I'll help him again today.Thank You for playing my favorite Teddy Pendergrass!

Comment

Here we are....Well what a wild ride 2020 is ..If Life didn't use his CIA contacts we was fuck.... How is the hell is Denny (NBA) gonna Find us?

Comment

hopefully all the talksport/scoresline guys come over

Comment

Al⁹l the schmucks and canucks...

Picked up a lil net coin w dj at the travelers but goddamn i need a real sport to gamble on.

Dont get me wrong golf is the greatest "sport" i mean drinking and smoking are required and u get a go cart. Top that!

But we not talkin bout practice..

Im talkin bout layin 6 on the road for 2 dimes!

Talkin bout being 2 - 0 up 25 hundy headed into sat.

Talking bout a roll so fat your reversing totals on Sunday just for kicks

Yea man thats what im talkin bout

Lets gamble!!

Comment

Working...
                              X