THE UNFAIR NFL SCHEDULE Warren Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE UNFAIR NFL SCHEDULE Warren Sharp

Not sure if anyone's interested in this schedule stuff I post or not but it's a must for every serious gambler

When it comes to preparation and rest, the NFL schedule should deliver competitive balance: fair and equitable treatment as much as possible to all 32 teams. But they have not.

The NFL doesn't control WHO a team plays each year - this is done on a rotational and automatic basis each year.

But they do control WHEN a team plays.

So over the last decade, why:
    • has one team played 22 games off of a road Sunday night or Monday night game, while, another team hasn’t played a single game off of a road Sunday or Monday night game?
    • has one team played 37 games with less rest than its opponents, while another team has played just 18 games with less rest than his opponents?
    • has one team been given a net of +15 games with more rest than opponents and another with a net of -12 games (a swing of 27 games between the two teams)?
    • has one team played 41 games when an opponent had over a week to prepare and just 17 games when an opponent had less than a week to prepare (-24 games), while another team has played 31 opponents off of short rest and just 23 opponents with extra rest (+8 games)?

These are massive discrepancies in a league that says they want "competitive balance"

Read all of them HERE.

Also, the IndyStar followed up with Warren and wrotethis article on the problem.

Re: THE UNFAIR NFL SCHEDULE Warren Sharp

Killersports puts out a schedule breakdown every year detailing all these situations before the season starts, not sure if it is free, but I have always been able to see it as a paying subscriber to the newsletter. Definitely a must read for team season wins future players.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: THE UNFAIR NFL SCHEDULE Warren Sharp

Yes Jack I'll get that as soon as it comes out if you don't. PLAYER, who is now a member here, and is part of the database crew sends all that stuff over every year. You'll love this guy Jack he just turned 80 doesn't look a day over 50 and lives in Vegas and has been a full time professional gambler for over 50 years. He contributes some really good stuff and has been doing that for more years then I can remember

Comment

Working...
      X