X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge May 10 - May 17

Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6qw_yeo6o
    Last edited by Thomas; 05-11-2020, 06:03 PM.

Re: The Lounge May 10 - May 17

Some good articles out there on the benefits of vitamin D3 and it's effect on battling the virus as well as overall health guys. I know a bunch of us from the other site have been following a regiment of high dose vitamin D3 for years now thanks to our friend Tigerman, who is a member here now, who 1st brought it to our attention about 10 years ago after some deep research on the subject. Worth talking about if anyones interested

Found something at the other site I posted about this. The blue text are links below:

Might be the best thing we did here guys with the tman D3 recommendations

Vitamin D[/link]
    Why/How Vitamin D both treats and prevents Coronavirus[link=https://vitamindwiki.com/COVID-19+Coronavirus+can+most+likely+be+fought+by+Vitami n+D#Why_How_Vitamin_D_both_treats_and_prevents_Cor onavirus]

Coronaviruses attach to cells via ACE2, may be reduced by Vitamin D
    All previous Coronarvirus have been treated by Vitamin D
    Most enveloped virus are treated by Vitamin D
    Vitamin D can inhibit enveloped virus (e.g. Herpes, Zoster, Epstein, Hepatitis, Ebola) – March 2011
    Also: cytomegalovirus, retrovirus-like HIV, Dengue, Yellow fever. Measles, Mumps, smallpox
    The interplay between vitamin D and viral infections – Jan 2019
    Influenza virus might be prevented and treated by Vitamin D, if no vaccination – Aug 2018
    Influenza prevented by 40 ng levels or treated with vitamin D hammer (50,000 IU) – June 2015
    Influenza of 1918 and vitamin D - July 2010 -an H1N1 that was strongly associated with low vitamin D
    Dengue fever - 8X higher risk for getting worse if low vitamin D – Sept 2017
    Immune system is fortified by Vitamin D (other supplements help too)
    Colds and flu prevented and treated by Vitamin D - many studies
    Mega-dose of Vitamin Dcan fortify the Immune System in 3 days
    VitaminDWiki - relevant studies[/link]
    [link=https://vitamindwiki.com/Virus]Virus
    category in VitaminDWiki

Most Chinese have very low levels of vitamin D
    Last edited by Thomas; 05-11-2020, 06:01 PM.

Comment

ill tell u this choppers. I am so goddamn ready for some action I cant see straight.

so I have taken action

vern and a guest will be in vegas for the raiders home opener against the saints.

we will be toe up from the floor up and pulling for da raiderz!

good week to stop sniffing glue.

lets make it a talksport/customcapper party

will be at ceasers most likely - I crushed them a couple years ago for 50 in about 3 hours @ blackjack. they've been after ever since.

lmk - its week 2 I think

Comment

We've hit the sweet spot ! The model they were quoting originally said 408,000 infected with 8370 deaths province wide. As I type this the province sits at 573 cases with 6 deaths with over 90% in far north communities with huge alcohol and drug problem's fkn fear mongering shit

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          We've hit the sweet spot ! The model they were quoting originally said 408,000 infected with 8370 deaths province wide. As I type this the province sits at 573 cases with 6 deaths with over 90% in far north communities with huge alcohol and drug problem's fkn fear mongering shit

Right On Tom

Comment

Yeah that's good ! PLAYER sent over the 2020 NFL lines coach I posted them in the NFL forum

Comment

Yes sir, was looking at them yesterday!

A few weeks ago I would have said MLB would be the most likely of the major team sports to come back first...now i'm worried they won't play this year...all the testing and health stuff can be agreed to but these bums are arguing over their piece of the pie

Chris Ianetta "if we are going to risk our lives playing through this we need to be fairly compensated"

Tell that to the 30 Million + American's who have lost their jobs you fkn loser, and to all the millions in other nations who have lost theirs too!!

I get that the owners are billionaires and players are going to fight for as much of that as they can get...but shut your damn pie hole (or in his case maybe it's a cock holder) Ianetta, help negotiate and either come back and play, or just quit and go away

Comment

Some good news on the son in law, with what began as a lose/lose situation where they didn't think he'd live, then in an induced coma for 10 days and looking kind of fuckin lost to the world when he woke up and just staring into space for a week and the new prediction that this could be very, very bad to today. The last few days have been very reassuring to the kids as he is now sitting up acknowledging commands with head shakes and now after just seeing him on face time smiling and he's been spitting out words the last week, very encouraging ! Long road ahead but it looks to us like he won't be a vegetable thank God. We have a fantastic rehab hospital in the city and we're hoping to get him transferred there in the next week or two and get him on the road to getting better. We know it's early and we're excited but we also understand there's a lot in front of him, he's paralyzed on the right side but there has been some small movements in his hand and his foot when they test him. So it's just nice to feel good for a second after all that shit we been through, now it's just hope I guess.

Comment

Good update Thomas and seems to be trending in the right direction.

Comment

Hi everyone, hi Tom, so glad to join you guys here. It's been a while and a lot of things have happened. Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Never thought that the complete sports world would come to a halt.

Tom, I'm happy that your son in law is improving. Of course it's just a start but at least he's moving in the right direction. May it just get better every day from now on. Will keep him in my prayers.

Take care, guys!

Comment

best of luck with your son in law Tom.. glad he's making some progress
                      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

That's great news Tom!!! Continued prayers brother!

Comment

Hi Jorg, good to see ya brother ! I see you dropped the wise from your name,that's what happens when you get married I guess LOL. Congrats on that my friend by the way and hopefully we'll have some sports to talk about in the coming months. Now I can call you da Eagle

Thanks guys for the well wishes for the kid, appreciated.

Comment

Jorg! Good to see you here buddy!

Got a little golf today at least. I layed the -175 with Rory and Dustin

Also I see Nascar is back today. Never watched a Nascar race in my life but damn it might be to that point

Comment

Thank you, Tom. Thought it's time for a change. Da Eagle, I like that. ;)

Also good to see you, Darryl. Hope all is well.

Can't wait to talk about sports again.

Comment

Working...
                              X