5/11-5/17 Hockey Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/11-5/17 Hockey Updates

Feel free please to check in most importantly on how things are going with you.

This from the NHL's top feeder league this morning:

https://thehockeynews.com/news/artic...-going-forward

Re: 5/11-5/17 Hockey Updates

Comment

Any news lately Brock ? College done AHL done not looking good for this season I guess. I bet a buck you're quite bored at this point as the big part of your year is toast now. Hope all's well with you and yours buddy, keep the faith it's gonna get better

Comment

Thought I heard NHL was discussing a 24 team playoffs

Comment

From Rotoworld.

The proposal reportedly calls for a 24-team conference-based playoff setup, with no more regular season games. McKenzie notes that the NHLPA's conference call on Thursday night got "a little heated at times" and various players voiced different views about how the NHL should return to action, but the votes are apparently there for this plan to go through. Now the league and the NHLPA have to figure out when and where it will be feasible to begin the play-in rounds. Other questions remain too.

Comment

Might be good news JD a little hockey would be good right about now and the NBA and MLB talking

Comment

Tom I'm doing good, thinking of your family. They keep talking about masks, maybe the NHL has something going for it, require face shields, NFL the same. Not sure how the NBA makes out in that regard.

Comment

Working...
              X