The Lounge May 3 - May 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lounge May 3 - May 10

Another week in the books people as things loosen up a wee bit going forward but still waiting to hear something good at some point.

Skip good to hear your son recovered, good news is nice for a change for sure.

The Beatles,
    Come Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oolpPmuK2I8

Re: The Lounge May 3 - May 10

Tom, what's the latest with your son-in-law and your daughter? Health...house......

Comment

Well Brock the house is insured and they've cleaned the lot up so I guess the next thing is to build a house, a little overwhelming for the daughter at this point. Son in law lost his right side and speech from the stroke and remains in hospital, they don't know what the damage is yet but it looks extensive I'm afraid. We have an Ipad there to see him at least and some days he looks pretty good other days not so much, we're hoping. Waiting for the blood to absorb back into the brain at which time they say they'll have a better idea of the damage, it's a no fun fucking roller coaster is the best way to put it at this point. Thanks for the concern my friend.

ps: His business partner from BC drove out here yesterday to make sure everything is on the up and up for my daughter. Of course he can't see him but today he sent the hospital staff a 100 cheese burgers and fries, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        Well Brock the house is insured and they've cleaned the lot up so I guess the next thing is to build a house, a little overwhelming for the daughter at this point. Son in law lost his right side and speech from the stroke and remains in hospital, they don't know what the damage is yet but it looks extensive I'm afraid. We have an Ipad there to see him at least and some days he looks pretty good other days not so much, we're hoping. Waiting for the blood to absorb back into the brain at which time they say they'll have a better idea of the damage, it's a no fun fucking roller coaster is the best way to put it at this point. Thanks for the concern my friend.

ps: His business partner from BC drove out here yesterday to make sure everything is on the up and up for my daughter. Of course he can't see him but today he sent the hospital staff a 100 cheese burgers and fries, lol.

God bless him/them. In my prayers every day. I'll check in again soon on this dang.

Comment

Well on the good news side we are down to 3 active covid 19 cases in my city and we started opening up slowly this week

Comment

Continued prayers for your daughter and son in law Tom

Things are slowly opening up here too. Most restaurants are open at 25% and with much of our very liberal city scared to go outside it’s easy to go to any of them. “Bars” ain’t open but most of the bars I go to are classified as restaurants anyway which sucks for “bar” owners cause these places are truly bars that have full menus. Poor guys who don’t have a kitchen are screwed

Played golf yesterday at one of the better courses in the state, shot 81 and really played better than that if not for a tin cup moment and hitting 3 in the water and taking a 10 on one hole

Salons and gyms open today, need a hair cut badly but my fat ass probably ain’t going to the gym lol

Comment

we got to get tigerman over here Thomas. the blue is getting their ass kicked on this Flynn shit, the bridgegate, etc.

the new hottie white house spokesperson is a fkin alpha tigress. she has shredded the hapless Acosta and others the last 2 days. I cant wait for her to come out every day.

so goddamn good & overdue...

I think comey strock rodstein etc are going to fkin prison after the don sweeps back into office. those mofos are praying for uncle joe believe me.

classic

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Vern Tman is registered and I do hope he stops by to give his spin on the latest developments, lol, and just to see hows he doing out his way most importantly. Bad shit coming down for some Dems down your way by the looks of things, karma's a bitch

Comment

Hey Perry hows things out Cali way, looks a little mental, lol. But if you want a little holiday just pop up to San Fran get a free room with food, smokes, weed and booze

Comment

Hows the virus treating you guys from different parts of the world ? Here in Regina Sk. we are down to 1 active case out of a total of 76 so we're good here. Province was doing great, had a spike up north the last 2 weeks though but central sask. to the US border, which I'm 90 miles from, only 2 active cases. Looking good and I keep thinking this thing is way overblown and excessive but I wonder if it's all the shutdown stuff that made it that way, just not sure. I think it's complacency making me feel that way now. It seems to me that we could open it right up now but hate to be wrong and see the shit hit the fan. Talking now about cancelling the 2020 CFL season which will most likely will sink the league permanently. Hope everyone is doing well.
                      Last edited by Thomas; 05-09-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

No idea how many active cases in Texas Tom. The CDC website shows 77,034 US deaths but when you look further on their own site you find that only 47,124 of those actually tested positive for Covid-19. The rest are presumed deaths while the number of flu deaths are listed just over 6K which would be by far an all time low. It all just don't add up to me buddy

Comment

Hey Perry hows things out Cali way, looks a little mental, lol. But if you want a little holiday just pop up to San Fran get a free room with food, smokes, weed and booze
                          What? Free room, weed, and food???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
                            No idea how many active cases in Texas Tom. The CDC website shows 77,034 US deaths but when you look further on their own site you find that only 47,124 of those actually tested positive for Covid-19. The rest are presumed deaths while the number of flu deaths are listed just over 6K which would be by far an all time low. It all just don't add up to me buddy

That is curious to say the least coach, almost sounds like they're juking up the numbers to make things look worse for some reason right

Comment

That is curious to say the least coach, almost sounds like they're juking up the numbers to make things look worse for some reason right
                              Yep, our government sickens me, both sides...they give a shit about themselves and no one else...currently searching for a place to move when I retire, if in fact there is a decent nation left on this planet

Comment

Working...
                              X