Thread: KBO Opening Day

KBO Opening Day

SK Wyverns + NC Dinos, 30 to win 48

Yes, I just placed a wager on the KBO

Re: KBO Opening Day

Hopefully MLB will get up and running.
    The latest is they would do a couple of weeks of spring training in June. Then start playing in July for an 80 game schedule

haha coach. I took all the favs in a 5 game parlay for 10 bucks till I figure this out a bit. ESPN is indeed showing them as you said but they're in the middle of the night

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/hEVDTP.png

Also read something real interesting on the 'juiced balls' they had been using and totals can't remember where I found it but it was on twitter sdql so I'll find it

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Uh Oh, looks like I have some work to do :)

KT Wiz -1.5, +120

William Cuevas pitched a couple of short stints with the Red Sox a few years back and outside of one bad outing wasn't too bad. Never really made it in the big leagues though and moved to Korea where he had a nice year last year. Seo Jun-Won took a beating last year as an 18 year old and if facing a KT team that feasted on RHP last year

Let's go Wiz lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    Hopefully MLB will get up and running.
    The latest is they would do a couple of weeks of spring training in June. Then start playing in July for an 80 game schedule
    I really think that is what we see. The Chinese Taipea league has been playing for about a month and will start letting 1,000 fans per game in this weekend.

Been busy with stuff here coach but I'll be putting some more effort into this soon, there's quite a bit info available by the looks of it. Did you see the kid in a bubble throwing out the 1st pitch, lol, social distancing to the max !

A. Wang

@awang_htx

Average runs per stadium since 2018. It appears the Daegu Samsung Lions Stadium is the KBO equivalent to the hitter-friendly Coors Field #SDQL3 https://s3.sportsdatabase.com/SDB.KBO/query.html?sdql=R%28venue%29%2CAverage%28runs%2Bo% 3Aruns%29%2CS%281%29%40date%3E%3D20180101+and+venu e%7C&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21

++

A. Wang

@awang_htx

The effect of the de-juiced balls in the KBO last season? Only 35.19% of all regular season totals were 8 runs or less in 2018. This increased to 52.2% in 2019. #SDQL3 :

I have heard a couple of American players interviewed on mlb radio speaking about the ball and how much less lively it is.

I didnít play today but hit a couple of totals yesterday, as with many things I think totals is the way to make money here