• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hong kong racing

Comment

finished happy valley

thanks guys.. I expect follows to be picking up in the future .. he has been extra busy at work of late but he really loves the product there and is talented.. starting to build up a stable of them and remember on average they only run about every 3 weeks so takes time.. i feel the methods I employ are ok over there but his stuff more laser focused
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Looking forward to his thoughts. Thanks

Comment

Bleeker your picks did pretty good, good job ! I couldn’t believe there was 108 winner and a 570 dollar winner. I believe that is the highest win payout i ever seen. I have to start to pay attention more to Hong Kong racing ! Payouts are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Bleeker your picks did pretty good, good job ! I couldn’t believe there was 108 winner and a 570 dollar winner. I believe that is the highest win payout i ever seen. I have to start to pay attention more to Hong Kong racing ! Payouts are crazy.

thanks jim.. murray's partner was the highlight @ 14 (13-1) but R6 close to a monster hit.. jazz steed missed by a nose @ 24 and the other got 3rd @ 29 < 1 length from winner..you can play something there (not here) called a "place quinella" which pays all the combos (different amounts) of the top 3 horses (1-2/1-3/2-3).. theses 2 paid 467 hk$ and that's based on 10 hk$ base bet.. so that'd be like $93.40 us for every $2..with the big fields, massive pools and many close finishes you deserve to get something out of 3rd.. I happened to glance at the pool info for the last race on sunday.. win/place and quinella (just straight I believe, not one I just talked about) was over 16M us$ and that doesn't include triple and super betting.. I believe "tierce" is a straight triple and "trio" is any order.. "first four" is straight super and "quartet" is any order.. if you play the double you'll get paid in the 2nd leg if your horse finishes top 2..better if you win of course but nice to walk away with something for 2nd..of course if you have a much higher odds horse for 2nd the gap closes I would have to think (just learning this now)

but as you said insane amounts of money bet over there.. I really like it as much or more than racing over here.. should also mention they do take quinella betting here.. think it might be 20 cent increments
            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Good info Bleeker thanks. I have to start looking at HK more. I have to ask my United Kingdom buddy if he has any info. But I believe he only focus on the UK races. I know he likes the steeplechase races. That another beast I can’t get into. That is totally different handicapping lol. I just go half’s with him when he really likes something.

Comment

I would like to try some euro venues but seems like no points of call..hong kong has them but seems like austrailia and japan don't..could you ask your buddy ,or maybe you know, if any european tracks have points of call in their pp's..that's my main focus running lines and speed figures even though the hong kong pp's have no figures ..don't miss them over there though

Comment

left most recent price (odds+1)
                    ((post position))
                    99 =triple digit odds

3rd gets paid

sha tin

R1 #1 moon peaks 21/51/79 ((10)) out @ 5.2
                    R1 #10 fox cheunger 5.4/8.5/17 ((5)) out @ 9.7/12

2 horses

R3 #4 noble man 2.2/8.6/x ((3)) - - 5th @ 8.7/12*
                    R4 #11 bring it on 10/2.8/11 ((10))- - out @ 5.5/14
                    R5 #8 telecom rocket 7.8/9/6.2 ((13)) - - 2nd nose @ 4.9/13
                    R6 #9 all for st paul's 15/13/15 ((11)) - - out @ 8.8/14
                    R7 #4 take what you need 2.6/5.7/5.2 ((8)) - - 4th @ 6.3/11**
                    R8 #11 chairman lo 9.4/7.4/4.7 ((4)) - - out @ 11/14
                    R10 #4 mongolian king 5.8/11/16 ((10))- - 2nd @12/14 ***

price/field size
                    ex R4 price 5.5/field size 14

* half length 3rd
                    **1.5 lengths winner /half from 3rd
                    *** half length

follows

R4 #3 you have my word ((6))
                    R4 #9 joy master ((12))
                    R6 #1 cigar buddies ((1))
                    R10 #6 star shine ((11))

sun 6/7 @ sha tin

2WP all

R4 #9 joy .. 8/14 (24)
                    R4 #3 have .. 13/14 (49)

R6 #1 ciga .. 6/14 (15)

R10 #6 star .. 10/13 (13)

risk 16 /return 0
                    avg price (rounded) 25

.. finish/field size (price)
                    using first 4 letters of name

price = odds +1

Last edited by bleeker; 06-09-2020, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Yes Bleeker some pps for the UK races have the point of calls. I’ll ask my buddy to send me some over and some more details next time I talk with him. Thanks for HK plays how did the follows do? I didn’t Get to check them out, work has been busy. Thanks Jim

Comment

I did a recap of mine and the follows I'm tracking elsewhere so just copy and pasted (meant to do it here but forgot) .. no good with them this time.. his avg price was 25-1.. I'll put them up when I get them

that lone horse I picked at laurel yesterday was a first time starter and paid $59.40
                        Last edited by bleeker; 06-09-2020, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                          Yes Bleeker some pps for the UK races have the point of calls. I’ll ask my buddy to send me some over and some more details next time I talk with him. Thanks for HK plays how did the follows do? I didn’t Get to check them out, work has been busy. Thanks Jim

great jim.. anxious to find out who

Comment

left most recent price (odds+1)
                            ((post position))
                            99 =triple digit odds

happy valley weds @ 6:45am

R1 #1 amazing knight 66/14/12 ((4))
                            R2 #3 party together 9.6/7.5/5.9 ((5))
                            R3 #4 happy hour 99/65/30 ((4))

switch to purton, drop (big there) and back on grass here.. won't be seeing triple digits like last time lol

R5 #2 happy tango 7.9/13/29 ((9))
                            R7 #9 alpha hedge 12/8.8/3.6 ((10))
                            R8 #12 victory in hand 4.6/5.1/3.1 ((4))
                            R9 #5 gentle breeze 22/8.5/16 ((5))

any follows let you know

Comment

Comment

follows from my friend (he just put them up)

R5 #4 master albert

R8 #4 telecom puma
                                R8 #10 shamport

R9 #5 gentle breeze

Comment

Working...
                                X